CHAPTER 15

The next morning I felt so sick. I felt like I had been poisoned or something. I was scared for my little brother. We had all kinda been ignoring him lately, there was too much other stuff going on. It was about 5 in the morning and none of us wake up till 6 usually so I kinda just laid there half awake.

"Lilly! Lilly!" My little brother ran into my room and jumped onto my bed shaking me awake.

"What Ian?"

"Some girl talked to me downstairs. I was getting a glass of water. They told me I wasn't safe."

"It was probably Derrick messing with you Ian. Do you wanna sleep with me until 6?" Looking over at the clock and it was 5:30. As he came up and crawled under the covers with me. I could believe Vanessa Ian was so young. Maybe she was trying to replace her little brother?..

"Lilly! Ian!" My mom came into my room and it was 6:45. My bus got here at 7 and Ian's got here at 7:15.

"I'm up!" I jumped out of bed.

"Why is Ian in here anyway?" My mom asked me.

"He had a bad dream." Ian slowly stood up and walked over to his room.

By 6:53 I was downstairs ready to go. I still felt horrible and didn't want breakfast.

"Bye mom!" Me and Derrick left at 6:57.

"Why did Ian sleep with you last night Lilly?" Derrick sounded worried.

"Remember how Vanessa said Ian was cute"

"Yah"

"Last night she told him he wasn't safe. He was getting a glass of water it was about 5:30 in the morning."

"Oh" he looked down at the ground.

"Maybe we should tell mom and dad." I said looking around the woods.

"Are you crazy! Mom and dad would send both of us to the mental hospital. It's not fun there I promise!"

"Ok ok. It was just a suggestion."

Me and Derrick sat next to each other on the bus and didn't say anything to anyone the whole way there.

"Derrick." I said grabbing his shoulder after getting off the bus and just walking into school. We stepped off to the side.

"Are you gonna talk to Tyler?"

"Yes Lilly" he seemed annoyed.

"Sorry for asking." I walked away.

Why did Zach always make my heart stop? He made me feel beautiful and like I needed him. Why I don't get it.

Erg science my least favorite class and the past week we were mixing with the 7th graders and Zach was in my class.

"Class today we are having partners pick someone you can see after school. We are doing a project."

"Hey Lilly." Danielle walked over to me. "I heard you live in the Doxson house, it's only 4 houses down from me. We could partner if you want."

"Sounds good. Come over about 5? You can have dinner with us."

"Sounds cool I'll be there." I quickly wrote down my number and handed it to her.

I guess Danielle seemed nice.

I sat down next to Annabelle at lunch.

"Been awhile Lilly"

"Sorry I've been skipping lunch."

"It's fine"

"Okay." No one really talked at our table the whole lunch. I felt like I had done something.

(Anyone whose reading this, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been at my grandmas and we have been super busy. I'm working on updating more so sorry! And do me a favor if your reading this, mind sharing it? Thnx so much c: and thank you so so much if your reading this!!)