26

The two heart broken people and the two "lovebirds" went along with fake smiles on their faces for another month until Tony shocked the school.

It was mid February almost time for the Valentines dance. And Tony had something big planned, something that would shock the school.

It was lunch time and Tony had this girl Charlie hack into the lunch slideshow that played by the doors. On Tony's cue Charlie fixed it up so that it showed live feed of Tony. That idiot Tony then got up on the table and said "everyone! I'd like to make an announcement. Cas..." He started "I'm sorry but I'm gay and in love with someone else, I can't date you any more"
"Oh thank god"
"What?"
"Well I'm gay too and I have a person to ask out" Cas then went over to Rem and proceeded to ask them to the Valentines dance Rem obviously said yes and from across the room you could hear Jo yelling about Rassi being finally cannon and OTP. But back to Tony "Steve Rogers" Tony said "I'm sorry for how I treated you I should never of put you behind my reputation. I'm so sorry and I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear but I love you Steve please forgive me"
Steve looked at Tony and smiled "of course I forgive you"
"Will you go to the dance this Friday with me? As my boyfriend?"

Tony looked at Steve expectantly.

Steve smiled at him

"I'd love to but,"

"I have my reputation to keep"
"You asshole! Is it a yes?"

"Yes you idiot!" Steve smiled. Tony then jumped into Steves arms and hugged him and the whole school cheered as they kissed.