32

Friday night the dance was the next day and Tony had a plan to take Steve out on a date tonight. Tony got a reservation at the fanciest restaurant in the state(thank you to his parents for having money) rented a limo and had the best team of fangirls fanboy and fanperson he knows on the job as well as Bucky helping him out. Each one of them had their own job. Dani and Bucky were to distract Steve, while Dylan helped Tony set up the places where the clues (that tony hand wrote) were to be hidden. Now what are Jo and Sam doing? Welllllll they are musically talented and who doesn't like an array of love songs being played on ukulele. Jo and Sam each had their stations Sam was the in limo dj as she knows more music and Jo is the softly plays to calm tony down while tony asks Steve to be his valentine and give him the special gift, in which Rem has gone to pick up as well as the limo that tony said they're NOT to drive. At least while there's passengers so Rem also gets the pleasure of taking pictures from afar. Soon everything was set up and it was time to lead Steve to his weekend long date.

'Open Group Chat with Buckyismine Halloweenliveson Sam Watson Remeroniandchesse and Dylpickle'

Steveismine: Everything all set?

Buckyismine: Buck and I just have to bring Steve to the first clue

Dylpickle: I've been with you all day so you know I did my part

Halloweenliveson: I'm ready my uke is tuned and I'm ready to sing

Sam Watson: I'm just waiting on Rem to bring the limo

Remeroniandcheese: I GOT THE LIMO [insert selfie of Rem in the limo]
CAN I PLEASE DRIVE IT?????!!!

Steveismine: Fine I don't care just don't kill Steve and I

Remeroniandcheese: no promises

Steveismine: *sighs* just send Steve on his way

Buckyismine: I'm on it