Chapter 2: First time.

Niall’s –POV-

I drove this little runt at her house, ugh I hate this bit...I mean why can't she just fucking walk to her house and meet me there like I don't want no one to put their dirt on my brand new SUV.

"We're here" she unlocked her seatbelt,

I furrowed my eye brows "Wait...Are you sure this is the address of your house?" asking her as I carefully scanned my eyes around the street,

"Wow, nice thinking" she lowly chuckled,

"I'm serious dude!" I complained,

She glared at me "Why would I even forget the address of my house?"

"Because this is the block we're moving"

"Wait," she paused, suddenly her voice in disbelief  "WHAT?!"

I sighed, exasperated "Great, I'll get to be neighbors with a dweeb"

"Fuck" she cussed, furious and annoyed as she got outside the car.

We got inside the backdoor of her house to be a bit more careful because

first; this is a secret

and

second; her mom will go berserk if she knew Raissa have a sex buddy..not that I care, it's just that even if I'm used to fucking someone, I've never had a sex buddy that I will fuck everyday. My rule was to only sleep with a girl once and never do it again and go to another one, and yes I do have my rules.

"Did you do your homework?" I asked, chuckling on my little remark,

She rolled her eyes "I'll do it once we're done"

"Hmm...that's naughty" a smirk was growing on my face, "Hey can I get a glass of w-"

"No" she said, stubbornly

"Dang girl"

We walked up the stairs to her room. As soon as we were both in the room, I shut the door and pushed her against it. I kissed her hungrily, I moved my hands down to her waist, going under her tank top and took it off. I pressed my  lips on hers, before going down to her neck, leaving hot open mouthed kisses. She moaned and ran her hands through my hair. She jumped up, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist. I smiled and pressed my lips on hers again, starting to walk to the bed. I lied her down, planting myself on top of her.

She let her hands wander to the front of my jeans, tugging to get them undone and off, but she couldn’t.

I laughed and sat up, removing them for her "Babe, next time we have sex you'll never be innocent again, this time...I'll take it easy on you" I winked,

And came back down and my lips connected with hers again. "Are you ready?'’ I mumbled against her lips. She nodded, and bit her lip, staring into my eyes as I moved slowly into her. She closed her eyes and soon felt my lips on hers again. She gasped at the pleasure she were feeling, kissing me harder and harder. She gasped into my mouth as I smiled. I complied, and not long later, when the pleasure increased, she pulled me the closest she could and wrapped her legs around him.

Moments later, I thrust deep and slowly one last time, holding myself there as she both released, letting out a loud groan. Out of breath, she rolled over onto my back, still holding her close against me. She looked up at me and pressed her lips on mine once again, biting my lip playfully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY IF THIS ISN'T TOO DIRTY AS YOU WANT BECAUSE WHAT IF MY MOM SAW THIS ONE?????? AWKWARD..........WELL ANYWAYS I'LL WORK ON MY SMUT THE NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTERS SO YEAH.....BUT VOTING WILL BE APPRECIATED ILY!!!!!