Chapter 5: Oath to you.

Hello :) Sorry for the late update, I was just reviewing for our quarterly exams [LOL] and thank you for the 100+ reads! This is like really unbelievable because I wouldn't ever thought people would actually love my story, anyways, don't forget to read, comment and vote. -xInuldgeHoranx-

Chapter 5: Oath to you.

 Niall’s –POV-

I woke up not feeling good like I used to, I can’t believe I forgot a condom, a fucking condom, I wish to tell Raissa but I don’t want to lose her, she makes me happy, for real, but knowing the fact that I could ruin her whole life, just fucking hurts. I didn’t want this to happen at all.

“Shit” I mumbled as my tears streamed down my face, this is the first time I let my tears fall down since my first girlfriend died, her name is Heather, she was my first love, she still is my baby girl, I loved her since she smiled at me when I screamed for having A++ at Mathematics, I loved her since she giggled when I asked her out for the first time, I loved her since she protects me from bullies, from her father, because he never liked me, and that I’m not good enough for her, he said to stop seeing her, but it’s a no from me, she makes me strong, she’s the one who told me life is a hella ride, she’s my fucking guardian angel and I would clearly beat the shit out of anyone who tries to hurt her, no matter what it takes. One day I found out that she died in a car accident, the day I knew that she was gone forever, my whole world shattered into pieces, she’s my whole life you know, I didn’t even get to see her at the hospital or at her funeral, because of her fucking dad, I might as well beat the shit out of him if I ever saw that rich-ass fucker. I tried to cut since she left, because what’s the point of being alive when that person who you want to grow old together, isn’t gonna be there anymore, for you.

“Niall” Mom knocked on my door, “Breakfast is ready, son”, “Okay mom” I said wiping my tears, I didn’t really want to go downstairs just to eat breakfast and does shit I usually do, to sleep with girls, I’m not like this, I’m not this popular punk guy who’s a womanizer, I’m just this ugly and nerdy student who tries to fit in but can’t. I threw the pillow at the desk beside the door so the stuffs there fell down, “Niall is everything alright in there?” Mom asked so I guessed she still hasn’t left, I didn’t reply, I just tilted my head at the pillow, “What’s wrong?” Mom forcedly entered my room since I remembered I didn’t lock it, “Nothing’s wrong” I lied, a few moments of silence before she spoke again, “It’s about Heather, isn’t it?” Mom asked, I didn’t make eye contact with her, “Oh honey” Mom patted my back to comfort me, “I miss her mom” I said fighting the tears, “I know you do Niall, I know she means the world to you, but I just want you to be happy again darling, I’m not asking you to move on, but staying strong is an option” Mom explained, “I don’t get it mom, if love lasts forever, why would it have to end so early? We’ve been together for 4 years, and I felt like those 2 years I’ve missed her so much because her dad keeps tearing us apart” I complained, “It is what it is darling, it’s hard to accept it but we all didn’t want this to happen, life happens” Mom kissed my forehead and left my room, I unlocked my Iphone and wanting to text somebody who could comfort me all the way.

Raissa’s –POV-

I woke up with a feeling of dizziness and something happening around my stomach that I could not distinguish, I have never actually felt like this before since I watched the episode of the Walking Dead where I saw the zombie eating the girl’s intestine. I’m glad there’s no school today, or else I could be walking like a mummy at the school hallway. Seconds later my phone vibrated with a message from Niall:

From Niall:

Hey cutiepatootie ;) x

To Niall: