Chapter 6: Right Next to you

Wey hey lovely people :D I just updated my story yesterday and I'm here to update again because it seems like you guys have been waiting for so long haha ! Don't forget to comment and vote -xIndulgeHoranx-

Chapter 6: Right Next to You:

Raissa's -POV-

It was really sweet of Niall giving the ring to me, I did not expect any of this at all, he's not really a jerk or a dickhead, he might just be afraid to show his true self. "Are you guys together" the cashier asked, we both looked at her, I heard Niall mumbled something but I really didn't bother to listen to it.

"No, ofcourse not" we awkwardly stepped away from each other, "We're just friends" he smiled then playfully punched my arm,

um, DUHH CAPTAIN OBVIOUS no need to say that

I faked smiled and we both got out of the store. He put his arms around me as we walk towards the car, "This is beautiful honestly" I smiled looking at the ring, "Of course it is, especially the one who's using it is beautiful too" he complimented pinching my arms. I want to payback Niall for the ring, it's really pretty and I want to give something to him, something he might like.

Then an idea popped in my head when I saw the Victoria Secret lingerie shop across the street, I'm not really into lingerie, if underwears and bra's didn't exist I' probably be walking around the street with no bra and panty because they annoy me so much.

"I need to go" I said jerking Niall's arms around my shoulder so that he wouldn't know, "Where are you going?" he asked "Can I come?", "No sorry, but do meet me at the Redzone Hotel at 2:30, rent us a room alright mate" I explained, he nodded, I was about to go but then he grabbed my wrist, "Why do I need to rent a room?" he smirked narrowing his eyebrows, "Just go there, I'll be really quick" I said then waited for Niall to go to his car and drive off so that he wouldn't know where I was going especially the shop is just across the street.

I looked at my watch and its already 12: 00 which means I have 2 hours to pick a lingerie. I walked inside the store and saw lots of different lingeries, you have the T-back undie, the bra where people could see your nipples,

and lots of lingeries which is totally not my type and only for the 'prostitutes' ..

I didn't know what type of lingerie I would choose so I called someone who could help me, Patrice. I unlocked my phone and clicked her name from the contacts, then she answered:

"Hello?"

"Hey Patrice"

"Hey Raissa, what's up?"

"Where are you? Can you help me with something?"

"Sure, I'm at Mcdonalds with my new friend, how can I help you?"

"Meet me at the Victoria Secret lingerie shop at 23rd Winston street"

"Um what are you doing there?"

"I'll explain it to you later, faster maybe?"

"Okay I'll be there"

*5 minutes ago*

I was waiting for Patrice and her new friend to come here, I'm really not good at this so she might have an idea. While I was waiting for her, girls who are just gorgeous as hell entered the shop and bought lingerie's I don't even know if it could fit on my body. I don't have a flat stomach, I'm just curvy.

*10 minutes ago*

"Hi sorry we're late" a voice spoke and when I looked up it was Patrice, with her 5 or 6 paper bags, she must be shopping for Christmas, "No, it's fine" I stood up and saw a really pretty brunette behind her, "Hi I'm Heather" she greeted shaking my hand, "Nice to meet you", "Nice to meet you too" I smiled, "Can I sit here Patrice, my feet are too tired to walk" she said from behind, "Yeah you can" Patrice smiled and followed me. "So what are we doing here?" Patrice asked, "You're gonna help me pick a lingerie" I said, "Why?" she asked, "My payback for Niall" I said looking at the lingerie's, "Why?" she asked again, "Okay..how about we pick a lingerie first and I'll just explain it to you tomorrow or later" I said with an annoyed tone of my voice because its 12:15 and Niall must be really bored there, even if I said we'll meet at 2:30, "Fine" she rolled her eyes and looked at the lingerie's.