Chapter 11: Not a secret anymore.

OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH WITH THE 1K READS I JSUT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME LIKE THE OTHER DAY I HAVE 800 READS AND NOW LIKE 1K LIKE AKSLMCOIREBVCOPEVOUBCUR LMAO YEAH SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOUGH ILY.

Chapter 11: Not a secret anymore.

Gemma's -POV-

I'm gonna come home for thanksgiving and I really can't want to see my folks again. No seriously I really can't wait to come home because I miss them and this is our time to hang out and catch up with what's going on around there. Plus I'm ages away from them, like who wouldn't miss their family who has retard and mischievous brother while the other one is intelligent and someone you could trust-siblings. Hah.

The taxi cab dropped me off at my house; I brought out my bags at the trunk of the car and walked towards the house. I entered the house and immediately heard the sound of the TV, and chuckling at the living room, must be Harry and Raissa. I tippy-toed my way towards the living room to surprise them. I hovered over the wall when I saw Harry’s lips attached to Raissa, her arms tightened around his waist while his right hand cupped on her face, her straining closer to him.

I covered my mouth, absolutely without a doubt shocked. I wish what I saw was just an illusion; I wish that my eyes were just fooling me, but it weren’t.

Raissa’s –POV-

His mouth was not gentle; there was a brand new edge of conflict and desperation in the way his lips moved. I locked my arms around his waist, and to my sudden feeling, my skin had goose bumps making me pull away, and also gasping for air.

“What happened honeybunch?” he frowned, starting to lean on me again when I twisted my head and saw Gemma standing there like a frozen statue, her brows narrowed with her hands on her mouth,

What if she saw me and Harry kissing???

Will this be the dead-end…I hope not.

I stood up from the couch, my heart beating fast, Harry averted away, fidgeting his fuzzy wire bracelets,

“…uhm…” Gemma spoke; I think she was gobsmacked,

“H-hi!” I tried to break the silence, pretending that nothing happened,

“Eh…what’s up?” Harry flatly asked how come he could pull off the acting without making it too obvious.

Gemma’s –POV-

“Eh…what’s up?” Harry flatly asked, like nothing happened.

What the fuck did I just saw like 10 seconds ago?!

I pretended that I didn’t saw anything at all “I just came home” I pouted my lips, trying to make myself look tired,

Harry gracefully hopped out the couch and pulled a hug to me “I missed you” he said, Raissa swiftly ran and did the same,

“Ah! Guys” I whined,

“Oops” Raissa laughed,

“Sorry” Harry chuckled softly,

I didn’t want to tell them that I saw what happened, because if Harry and Raissa are both really in a relationship, I can’t just break it, even if how wrong it was. But it doesn’t mean I could just ignore it, I still need to get at the bottom of this. I’ll talk to Harry later, but right now I’ll just take some rest, but to be honest…Harry has been single his whole life, and he’s been whimpering about how he can’t want to meet his princess, and if they’re ever in a relationship, I’ll be happy, because he found her already. But I’ll still ask why though, why did he fell inlove with somebody that he knows he really can’t have in real life?