Chapter 4: Neighbors.

Chapter 4: Neighbor.

Hey sorry for the late update! Don’t forget to read, comment, and vote! I love you –xIndulgeHoranx-

No one’s –POV-

Wednesday morning came, no school for Raissa, Niall, Patrice, Harry and other students who go to Cheshire school, because there was an urgent meeting for the teachers about the homecoming of the students next month, but students didn’t care about that meeting, instead, they even threw a party, and other stuffs teenagers nowadays do.

Raissa was asleep when she heard a truck pulling out across the street that she woke up and insisted to see what it was that woke her up from her comfy sleep. She looked at the window and saw a truck that has a big “Moving Depot” at the center of its body, “Shit” Raissa said as she widened her eyes because she remembered that this is the day Niall will be Raissa’s new neighbor, “Raissa” her brother Harry knocked on her door, “Yeah?” she answered as she was moving back and forth thinking about what it will do if her mom and brother finds out that she had orgasm with a punk guy who she met at detention and is now her neighbor, “Breakfast is ready” Harry said, “Okay I’ll be down there” Raissa bit her lip and thought of a way to hide their secret that her mom and brother will never find out.

Raissa’s –POV-

I wore a sleeveless white shirt with designs of a yellow star [because I dreamt of being a famous singer one day] and a sweatpants since I’m too lazy to wear skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast. While I was going down I saw a lady I’m guessing around her mid 40’s, but she’s still pretty, with her Irish accent, talking to my mom and brother, “There she is!” mom smiled, “Nice to meet you Raissa, I’m Maura Horan, your new neighbor” she said smiling, I smiled and shook her hands since it’s my first time meeting her, “My son tells me all about you Raissa” Maura said, then my smile faded when Niall sat down beside his mom, “Morning” Niall smiled, I didn’t reply, I just looked at everyone, I could feel awkwardness around the kitchen, “So you and Niall are friends sweetheart?” mom asked, “Um yeah” I nodded with a fake smile, “How come you’ve never mentioned Niall?” Harry asked, “B-because I don’t think it’s necessary to mention Niall, I m-mean I have many friends” I stuttered nervously, “It’s not like you have many friends” Harry joked, everybody laughing, I was laughing, well fake laughing. We ate the quesadillas mom cooked us for breakfast, while I was eating, a foot was stepping on my foot, and when I looked at it, it was the foot of Niall, I glared at him and he gave me a smirk. “Kids me and Maura are gonna go shopping to buy their new things, so when you’re done eating, make sure to clean the dishes alright” Mom said, “I’m gonna go to Jason’s house” [Harry’s best-friend], “Are you going somewhere Raissa?” Mom asked, “Not really” I said sipping a mango juice, “Great! You wash the dishes cupcake since Harry and I are gonna go off and you’re gonna be alone here” mom said, “I can stay” Niall suggested, “Err, I want to help her”, “Alright honey but no monkey business alright” Maura said, Niall nodded, then 3 of them headed outside to do their own business while I was stuck with Niall. The moment they left on our lawn, Niall crawled across the table making the glasses and plates fall down on the floor, he aggressively kissed my mouth to my jaw line then to my neck, his breath was hot making me tingle, “You look so hot today” he muttered still kissing my neck, “Fuck it Niall you just made a mess!” I yelled picking the utensils Niall messed up, “Sorry he chuckled sitting at the chair, “If my mom finds out about this she probably won’t let you in this house again!” I warned, “So what you’re trying to say is that I should find a way to clean this up or else we can’t have sex again?” Niall smirked, I rolled my eyes, “Whatever you say” I sighed getting the broom to clean the mess.