Chapter 3: You're not as bad as I thought you was.

Hello again! I wrote this chapter with a bit of help from my best-friends, I hope you like it! Don’t forget to read, comment, and vote.

Raissa's -POV-

The school bell rang and the hallways cleared out, I got to my locker and grabbed my history books.

While I was getting it a hand grabbed my waist and I felt a kiss on my neck, I lightly jumped out of shock and accidentally slapped who it was,

“Ouch!” Niall said frowned covering the cheek I slapped,

I sneered “Sorry not sorry”

“What was that for?” he asked, giving me a sour look

“For you scaring the shit out me, asshole” I snorted,

“Why not?” Niall crept closer and traced his hand up on my arm, this is making me so uncomfortable.

"Because I don't like the idea of someone scaring me, it's not right"

"That's just too bad....because you're with me, and I'm full of surprises" he whispered and brought his lips to my neck,

I just kept a straight face as Niall slowly began sucking my neck. I wasn't going to give in. I have to show him that I'm not going to put up to his stupid tricks. He brought one of his hands up to my waist and the other to my lower back and he pushed me closer to him. Even though I hate him already, I've never been touched like this before and I was enjoying it, even a little bit. And I'm never gonna tell him that.

“Um I have history class to go to and I don’t want to be late” I interrupted,

“We can ditch it if you want” he attached his lips onto mine while smirking, I could feel it.

“No”

“Niall let’s go, stop picking on chicks” a punk guy like him told Niall and he seemed to wink at me,

“Done" he kissed my lips one last time and leant back,

"What do you mean 'done'?" I wiped his saliva off my neck and looked at him, confused,

"You'll see" he chuckled "Bye stuck up bitch!" he waved goodbye and walked out.

--

Me and Patrice walked to our lunch spot in the cafeteria, while I was walking, I bumped into Ms. Diva aka Rylee Maxwell and she’s this fake ass bitch who always gets what she wants, plus did I mention she’s a drama queen?

“Oh girls look what Satan Made today” Rylee said, her face disgruntled as the other fake girls behind hee laughed,

“Please, move out of the way” I pleaded to avoid any drama, she moved out of the way, I faked a smile and when I was walking, she tripped my foot that I spilled my food on my shirt and hair and I just definitely look pathetic kneeling on the floor. I heard a roar of laughter all around the cafeteria, my tears began to spill as Patrice got towards me to help me get up but I just don’t want to, the embarrassment Rylee did to me was so cruel and unacceptable, I could hit her, but I don't want to.

“That’s what you get for being an ugly misfit around here” she grinned at me with her hands on her hips while people at the cafetiria continued to laugh. Jeez is this what people describe entertainment nowadays?

I was still crying, I was covering my eyes from shame, but then a muscled arms wrapped its arms around me, “Get the fuck away from her you fucktard! Are you crazy?! You can’t just push people around dumbass” its voice seems like it was defending me, and when I looked up I saw Niall.