Chapter 9: My first.

Chapter 9: My first.

Raissa's -POV-

"Guys hurry up we might get late!" mom yelled coming from downstairs, its funny that I heard it even if im inside my room, yeah I think so too.

I'm packing my stuffs in my luggage, my PJ's, my shirt and jeans and my bikini since me and my family are going to Honolulu,Hawaii. I was folding it when I turned around and saw Harry

"Hey beautiful" he said closing the door

"Hey" I got up on my knees since I'm packing my stuffs on the floor, "I can't wait to go to Hawaii"

It was quiet for a long moment, just the thud of my heart hammering, the broken rhythm of our ragged breathing, and the whisper of our lips moving in synchronization. Sometimes it was so easy to forget that I kissed my own brother. Not just because I feel the same way, but because he made it seem like he wasn't my brother, that we're not related. I coul never for a second forget that I kissed someone more angel than man in my lips.

"Me too" our gazes locked for a moment, his green emerald eyes were so deep that I imagined I could see all the way into his soul, more beautiful than his brilliant mind and his incomparable face and body.

"....So what's our status?" I said the words, but the fingers of my right hand locked into his hair, my left pressed tighter against the small of his back.

His hands stroked my face "Can you be mine?"

"Pleasure" I breathed against the skin of his throat, without further ado, I let the tip of my toungue  press against his glass-smooth lip, we were having a romantic yet still wrong moment when we heard our mom's footsteps coming over the room,

"Raissa what is taking so long?" she yelled behind the door, we started to pull away, me wiping my wet lips,

She stormed inside the room, with her dangling feather ear-rings and her blue summer dress and a white hat, "I'm about to finish mom" I lied, no I wasn't, 90% of my clothes in the luggage isn't even folded properly yet, thanks to Harry ugh.

"Hurry up if you want to catch the flight" she advised "...And you Harry what are you doing here?"

"I'm already done mom" he said "Just checking on mah sis.." his voice suddenly swag

"Yeah....checking" then seconds later we both laughed like two idiots,

"I'm not kidding!" mom snorted leaving the room,

"I didn't know kissing your sister means "checking"..haha!" my ringing voice impassive,

He laughed "Yes" he admitted then slapped my ass,

"Harry!" a huge grin stretching on his face.

--

After a long flight going all the way from London, me and my family arrived at Hawaii, the place where I've always wanted to come. Not only the fact that its my first time going here, its also my first time to have a boyfriend, who would've guessed it would be my fucking brother.

"Gemma, Raissa and Harry....this is it sweethearts!" mom said with her eyes full of excitement, and her voice ringing like a bell as we entered the beach house mom rented for us for 2 weeks,

"Mom this is a smoking hot house!" Gemma scanned her eyes around the house, it was big, it has panoromic windows, a living room, a game room, a movie room, a swimming pool at the terrace and this library that I highly doubt we'll never use. We're in Hawaii for fucking sake...we're here to have fun and not read fucking books.

"Guys we have 6 bedrooms so you can pick one for you" Mom explained as we followed her around, Gemma carrying her luggage while I'm behind her and Harry beside me,

"What room are you sleeping to?" he asked, his voice raspy,

"This one room has two beds" Gemma checked it out "...but nah" her voice disapproving,

"I'll just take a rest" mom said "Go ahead and have some fun, okay?"

"Hey I'm gonna sleep here!!!" Gemma squealed running inside a room and jumping on it up and down which is hers that's just across mom's room with a king size bed, me and Harry beginning to laugh.

But why do I have this sudden urge for sleeping into this bedroom which has two beds? ...maybe I want Harry to sleep with me??? "I think I'll sleep here" I finally said, still unsure though,

"Hmmphm...there are 2 beds, mind if I sleep here, with you?" he whispered into my ear,

"Sure" I whispered, kissing his neck softly, but he pulled away, I didn't know if he doesn't want the kiss only to find out he pulled away to lock the door "Good thinking" I chuckled,

He suddenly grabbed my waist and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him, he started kissing my neck, sucking softly just below my ear. "You're a chocolate, I could eat you up all day" he teased, I moaned as I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged on it. Harry started walking over the bed, and laid me down, I backed up until I reached the pillows. He climbed on bed and hovered over me, both arms on either side of me. Our eyes met as I brought my hands to his shoulder and pulled him down, our lips connecting when I did.

I watched him about to take of his shirt when I stopped him, "But...I'm not ready" I sighed,

He lightly smiled getting up, "I unerstand" but I could hear him being upset,

"Thanks for understanding Harry" I pressed my lips to his, he kissed me back, but this time it has anticipation, it was slow, it didn't frighten me, his lips were not anxious, it was a bit enthusiastic now, he seemed thrilled as I was that we could concentrate on being together. Any guy could've broken up with me but Harry's different, he's not a jerk, he's not an asshole, he's him. He continued to kiss me for several minutes, sitting there in the bed. With a low chuckle, he pulled away holding me at arm's length.

"I love you" he said, his eyes liquid and warm,

"Will you still love me in the morning?" I asked, breathless

"Forever and ever babe"

jUST A LITTLE INFORMATION BACK IN CHAPTER 1 RAISSA SAID SHE THINKS THAT IN HER AGE HER VIRGINITY NEEDS TO BE TAKEN WHEN HARRY AND RAISSA WERE STILL TOGETHER RAISSA REJECTED HARRY'S OFFER OF MAKING LOVE.!!!! ENJOY.