Disclaimer & Notes

Disclaimer:

Original story line belongs to Blizzard Entertainment® World of Warcraft®. In no way, shape or form, do I intend to take credit for Blizzard Entertainment's creation of the storyline where events took place, nor its original characters. Original quotations from original characters where used throughout the story to make it as close to the lore as possible. The Story of Maylria takes place during the events that had been created by Blizzard© and it is greatly inspired by the book Illidan by William King and it follows the same chronicle aspects in the titles. I take credit for the development of my character, side characters and for the story that comes along with them which involves never before experienced situations by players of World of Warcraft®. This story is intended to explain the origin of my Demon Hunter, a new class in the World of Warcraft® newest expansion, Legion.

                                                                                 Notes:

I hope that you enjoy the story of my Demon Hunter. Please make sure that you leave comments on your thoughts! Constructive criticism is welcomed. The story is as close to the lore as I could make it in order to give my character credibility and a sense of belonging. It is intended for mature audiences as it may contain sexual behaviors, violence and crude language.