Part {8}

Hinata pov

School had just ended for the day. I had gotten up from my seat and packed my bag to head for practice. As I was walking towards the gym I was trying to figure out a way to fix whatever I had done wrong to Kageyama.

First I would probably try talking to him and actually figure out what is wrong with him though I am quite sure it's my fault for giving him so much pressure on helping me and so on.

"Heyyyy!" I shouted and smiled as I walked in the gym door and went to see everyone.

I think everyone was there. Yes that's Asahi, Noya-san, Tanaka-senpai, Daichi, Suga, Ennoshita, Tsukki, Yamag- oh wait. Where's kageyama?

"Hey Hinata! Do you know where Kageyama is? Normally he comes with you or before you" Tanaka said walking to me.

"I'm afraid I don't know Tanaka-san. I was asking my self the same thing" I said looking at the gym door that was now shut and wondering where he could be.

I mean he totally couldn't skip practice. Like. Come on. It's Kageyama we're talking about. Kageyama. He'd never ever skip practice.

"Well since it doesn't seem like he's coming shall we start?" Daichi asked giving me 'a look' that I didn't really like because it was saying something like. "Maybe he's sick" or "Get over it you'll see him soon enough"

At that moment we then started practice. It was fun but without Kageyama it was just kinda empty. And for some reason it felt weird that my head or butt wasn't acing from all the 'playful' hitting and kicking he does.

Well at that practice felt to go on forever. But as it ended I biked to Kageyamas house and went in.

"Hey I'm back!" I shouted from the door as I walked in. I didn't hear anything. No response. Nothing. Just dead silence that I really didn't like.

"Oooi is anyone home?!" Again no response. I took off my shoes and grabbed my bag. I went to check the kitchen and after that the living room.

Empty. It's like no one had been here for days. Clean and beautiful. But dead quiet. It was really creepy and to be honest I was a little scared.

I then went up the stairs to Kageyamas room and knocked the door. No answer. I thought of barging in but I would go to my room and drop my bag there. I stood there a while thinking of how to start talking to him.

I thought of a few scenarios that could happen but stopped almost immediately since all of them seemed to end badly to something that was me getting hit. I sighed and walked out of my room to Kageyamas rooms door.

I knocked again but there was no answer. Where could he be? How annoying. I opened the door and looked around his room.

It was really dark. The curtains were shut and no lamp was on. He's desk as usually was a huge mess and I don't even know how to start to describe his floor. It is a nightmare!! Wait what?

Stupid idiot. He's just laying on his bed minding his own business listening to music so loud he can't hear a thing. I walked next to him and stared him for a while.

"Oi Kageyama" I said making him jump and get up to sit on the bed.

"HOLY- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU DUMBASS" I brusted out laughing and he got even madder and threw me on the bed. What a big idiot. And ro be really honest. What a cutie.

"Kageyamaa how meeeaannn" I whined as I sat up too. I looked him in the eyes. Now I noticed the bigger and darker circles under his eyes. He looked really tired.

"Okay but I really did have something to tell you" I said avoiding eye contact. He nodded and just stared at me. Ugh why does he have to stare at me like that it makes me nervous!