Chapter Fifteen

A/N: My songs:

My Understandings-Of Mice and Men

Purified-Of Mice and Men

Sleepwalking-Bring Me The Horizon

Lacy

I look around at all of the people gathered around, moshing, singing, screaming, crowd surfing to Pierce The Veil. I smile as I see some people crying tears of joy and having a great time. I bring my camera up, snapping a picture from side stage.

Just as they finish playing Hold On Till May, I look at dad and he looks at me. I nod my head back towards the buses and he gives a small nod. I turn around and make my way back to All Time Low's bus, knocking before entering. Jack opens the door, smiling down at me.

"Hi there princess." Jack says, letting me in.

"Hey Jack." I mumble, walking in and sitting by Alex on the couch.

"Everything okay?" Alex asks, looking from his phone to me.

"Just a bit homesick." I answer looking at him.

"Or boyfriend sick?" Rian asks and I sigh nodding.

"I miss him." I whisper and Alex wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side.

"It'll be okay. How is he doing anyways?" Alex asks.

"He's feeling the same way I am." I answer and Alex nods, kissing my head.

"It'll be okay. You'll see him soon." he whispers and I nod back. I pick up my camera and aim it at Alex, snapping a picture. I giggle at the picture because he has his tongue sticking out and his eyes crossed.

"You're weird." I giggle and he chuckles.

"Its my speciality." he says and I smile. I aim the camera at Jack and Rian, snapping a picture of them.

"You really like taking pictures don't you?" Rian asks and I nod.

"I love it." I answer.

"You're really good. I've seen the ones you've shared on your Twitter and Instagram. They're amazing." Zack speaks up from his spot on the other couch.

"Thank you." I say and smile. Luckily they don't know about my anonymous Instagram, and Tumblr. They're both self harm, depression blogs. I take the most morbid pictures ever.

We're brought out of our conversation when there's a knock on the door. Jack stands up and opens it, letting in whoever it is.

"You okay baby girl?" Dads familiar voice asks as he sits down beside me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say giving him a small smile. He nods and Alex tightens his grip on my shoulders. I look up at him and he coos at me. I giggle shaking my head.

"Come on, the band's gonna go out to lunch. Let's go." Dad says and I remove myself from Alex's grip.

"Bye you guys!" I call out as we're leaving the bus.

"Bye princess!" Jack calls out.

"Bye Lacy!" everybody else calls out. I giggle at Jack and link my arm with dad's.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to some barbecue place Jaime found." Dad explains and I nod. I see the guys walking towards us, smiling and laughing. I unlink my arm from dads and set off running at Jaime.

"Uncle Jaime!" I scream, jumping on him. He barely catches me, wrapping an arm around my waist and holding me close.

"Jesus Lacy!" he breathes, shaking his head as I pull back.

"Hi there." I say, situating myself on his hip.

"Ready for some barbecue?" he asks as we walk along the streets of New York, New York.

"Yeah. Sounds good." I answer and I lay my head on his shoulder. I watch all of the people walk by, either talking on the phone or trying to handle the things in their hands.

We walk in a restraunt, Jaime putting me down and getting us a table. We get a booth and I slide in, sitting between dad and Jaime. The waitress hands us all our menus and I flip it open, looking through the food selections.

"What would you guys like to drink?" she asks, flipping open her notebook and looking around at us all.

"I'd like a Coke." Mike says.

"Water." Dad says.

"Dr. Pepper." I answer.

"Dr. Pepper." Jaime says.

"Dr. Pepper." Tony says and she nods, closing the notebook.

"I'll be back with those." she says and walks away, putting a bit of noticeable sway in her hips.

I keep looking through the menu, picking out my two favourites.

"Do you know what you want?" Dad asks, closing his menu and putting it down.

"I just want the small baby back ribs." I answer, sitting up straight. He nods and the waitress comes back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" she asks and everybody gives a small noise in agreement.

"The small baby back ribs with the macaroni and mashed potatoes on  side." I say as she gets to me.

"Your food will be out in awhile." she says and takes our menus before walking away. Everybody gets in conversation and I sit there, scrolling on my phone.

"Dad." I whisper, poking his arm. He looks down at me confused.

"Yes Lacy?" he asks.

"I have to pee." I whisper and he chuckles.

"Come on Mike. Move. She's gotta use the little ladies room." Dad says, motioning Mike to move. When he moves and I'm out of the booth, I set off for the the bathrooms.

I walk in the door, and go to the very last stall. As I'm doing my business, I hear the bathroom door open and shut, but I ignore it and finish up. Once I'm done I walk out of the stall and to the sinks.

Just as I'm about to put soap on my hands, a hand cups over my mouth and another one wraps around my body, working on getting pants my undone.

"Hello there sweetheart."

A/N: Hate me. Lol.

~Caitlin:)