Blue Eyes

put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars

(new) 

S U M M A R Y

     A book can hold a lot of information. Sometimes, it holds too much. The Journal was something like that. Found in a tree, in a metal compartment, Pacifica Pines has the weight of dangerous knowledge. Possessing a book a boy and demons want is something that causes trouble. Especially if the book has information on the secrets of Gravity Falls.

✧✦✧

     Pacifica Pines. A naive mind and soulful heart. Neglected by her parents. She moves to a new town, and is thrusted into a boarding school. Faces that seem caring and kind cloud her vision. Are they worth trusting?

     Dipper Gleeful. Insanity ripping him to shreds. Worry etched into his face, and anxiety cracking his heart. Will the voices in his head finally shut up once a specific blonde appears in his life? Or do they begin to come to life?* Mix them together, and you get lightning and thunder.She was lightning, and he was thunder; always right behind her. *

✧✦✧

     Acid Chiu. Migraines following him everywhere. Smoke in his lungs, and cigarettes hanging from his lips. Eyes always blurry and body always bruised. Can this damaged boy finally learn to love or is this the slow death he always asked for?

     Bill & Will Cipher Brothers. Demons. One is a coward and the other is destructive. Having a tight hold over a pretty, rich boy's mind is fun, especially when he knows something they don't.

✧✦✧

(old) 

S U M M A R Y

Pacifica Pines is going to the Fallers Form, which is a boarding school located in Gravity Falls. She expects the stereotypical boarding school, with bullies, nerds, elitists, and losers. Little does she know a brown eyed boy awaits her, along with a yellow haired devil.

✧✦✧

Q U E S T I O N S

Why aren't they in school?

They are, it's a boarding school. Why? Because Pacifica's parents don't want her at home. Or.... some other reasons (no spoilers lol).

Why is her name Pacifica PINES? That's WRONG! It's Pacifica SOUTHEAST, DUH!

I understand in GF her name is Pacifica Northwest, and if you were to reverse it, she'd be Pacifica Southeast. However, I wanted to do it as though Dipper is now Pacifica and Dipper is Gideon and both Pacifica, and he has both their traits. This applies to Mabel Gleeful as well. It'll be explained later in the book if you're confused. 

Is this still Reverse falls or is this Gravity Falls?

It's Reverse Falls. I probably should put REV AU at the beginning, huh.

Is it bad that I'm reading this, like, one or two years after you wrote it?

No, no, in fact, I'm glad, thank you for reading!

Are you going to leave the original story?

I'll have it loosely based on the OG, but I have my own ideas I want to incorporate, such as real issues teens face today so that the characters feel more real than fiction.

 Any more questions, just comment below!

✧✦✧

 © 2016 by SplatteredInkJet

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, copying, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. I do not own Gravity Falls, nor any of the characters, Alex Hirsch does. The only thing I own is the plot, nothing more nothing less.

✧✦✧

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 

𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 

𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

- the nbhd

✧✦✧