twelve | can you be my everything

H I M

H I M

✦✧✦

i m a g i n e d r a g o n s

amsterdam

I'm sorry, mother. I'm sorry, I let you down. Well, these days I'm fine. No, these days I tend to lie

✦✧✦

c o n t e n t

in a state of peaceful happiness.

✦✧✦

     Dipper's fingers flew across the phones screen as he hurriedly searched for Mabel's name. His heart thundered as panic began seeping in him along with guilt. He felt awful for insulting Gleeful. Worry began crawling up his veins, his eyes held a look of concern as he held the phone next to his ear.

     "Dipper, it's okay, I forgive you," Mabel's soft voice was heard through Dipper's phone. Dipper gulped, feeling more guilt, this call wasn't to hear if Mabel forgave him or not.

     "Thank you," he breathed. "I've got a problem," he said quietly.

     "Dipper, I can't hear you, speak louder, Jesus," muttered Mabel. He could already imagine her rolling her eyes.

     "I've got a problem," he said louder, biting his lip, he began tapping his foot against the grass, the feeling of hurrying up growing.

    "What is it?"

    "I may have insulted Pines," Dipper began to ramble, "I didn't mean to, I mean I was already filled with so much crap from before, with me being a complete butt to you, and then Cipher, and then her? I didn't mean to hurt her, I never would have, what do I do? I didn't want to! She looked so hurt, I feel horrible, I mean, I shouldn't, but I do? What the hell am I supposed to do now? 

     I mean, forget the Journal for now, am I just going to lose a part of my humanity everyday? First with this, then what? I can't hurt her again, or anyone, I don't want to – I can't, Mabel, oh god, you have to help me with this, please, please," he whispered the next sentence, his voice breaking, "I can't bear to inflict hurt."

     Embarrassment had flown out of his body, and in place was a pool of guilt and protectiveness. When he saw the look of hurt on Pacifica's face, it felt like his heart was ripped to shreds, and stomped on, maybe spat on too. He wanted to hug her so bad. These feelings were messing up with his head, and he didn't want to sort them out. At least, not now.

    "Dipper, you've enslaved a demon, you got him. You've caused hurt more than ever, and now you're saying you don't want to hurt anyone? Dipper, what's wrong with you?" said Mabel, anger sizzling in her voice.