eleven | are you there for me or am i

H E R

H E R

✧✦✧

b l a c k b e a r

hell is where i dreamt of u and woke up alone

❝ My mom's unhappy with all the choices I've been making with my life 

✧✦✧

u n h a p p y

not happy.

✧✦✧

     When Pacifica had returned to her dorm, she saw two people sitting on the mini couch in the living room as she entered. Raising an eyebrow at the two, who had seemed very comfortable in her room, she stood in front of them and crossed her arms, looking pointedly at Gideon and Alexandria.

     "I can explain," blurted Gideon, his pale, freckle sprinkled cheeks flushing a dusty pink. His dark eyes glimmered underneath the soft light that hung on the ceiling. Alexandria just grinned at Pacifica.

     "I'm not angry, don't worry," Pacifica let loose a laugh, smiling at the two. Alexandria suddenly frowned, her lips pouting and her eyes curious.

     "Wait, why are you even here? I thought you had a tour?"

     "Key word is 'thought', sweetheart."

     "Man, if he wasn't the Head Prefect, I'd ram his head in and probably yell at him," grumbled Alexandria, crossing her arms and pushed her back further into the couch. Pacifica simply sighed,  smiling amusedly, and began feeling her pockets.

     That was when she noticed something was missing. Panic washed over her like a wave, her eyes flashing as she tried to check her pockets, patting anything to feel it. It wasn't anywhere.

     Several scenarios flashed through her head as she tried to figure out the last place she left it. Panic was still bubbling inside of her, but somehow fear had crawled its ugly head into it too, the fear of disappointment, for Mother wouldn't want someone as irresponsible as her.

     "Oh, half-baked cookies! Guys, I forgot my phone, I'm going to go back and search for it, stay here okay!" rambled Pacifica, rushing to the door and skipping the steps to the stairs to run out to the field.

    The sun had set, pretty quickly, Pacifica thought. Or maybe it was because she was in an argument within herself whether Gleeful was good or bad. She shook her head; it wasn't the time to think about Satan, it caused her nothing but trouble and a severe headache.

    Pacifica retraced her steps until she saw a boy with brown hair laid down on the ground gazing at the sky. She hesitantly approached the boy, calming her racing heart by breathing slowly.