nine | he's handsome but a devil

H E R

H E R

✧✦✧

j u l i a  m i c h a e l s

issues

❝ 'Cause I got issues. But you got 'em too. ❞

✧✦✧

d e m o n

a cruel, evil, or destructive person or thing.

 ✧✦✧

          "Gideon, I still don't understand why I have to do this," grumbled Pacifica while applying the gel mascara to Gideon's light eyelashes. Gideon flushed red underneath her. 

      "Because! Did you see that hot piece of meat, aka, Dipper Gleeful!" he yelped as Pacifica accidentally poked him in the eye.

     "He's egotistical, ignorant, rude and a smug little poop," said Pacifica, "I could list more words describing him, but that'd take a year or two," grinning at Gideon, Pacifica turned around and tightened her ponytail.

     Her phone began to buzz.

     "Hello?" said Pacifica, hesitantly.

     "Pazzy-poo! Come down here, on the field, we need to introduce you! Also don't ask how I got your number, bye!" rambled Alexandria's familiar voice.

     Putting her phone back into her pocket, Pacifica grumbled curses under her breath. Muttering an excuse to Gideon, she turned around to the door of Gideon's room and hurriedly fled through the corridors, not before hearing Gideon pick up a call of his own.

     Muttering more curses under her breath, pushing past people and saying sorry, she finally reached the door and skipped the steps to the field. Eyes scanning the field, she finally spot the mop of brown hair that was bobbing up and down.

     "Hey," said Pacifica, airily.

     "Heya! Just wanted to introduce you to the Head Prefect," said Alexandria happily, stepping aside only to let Pacifica see the brown haired Devil.

     "Satan," stated Pacifica, gritting her teeth. Her stomach did a somersault when Satan's displeasing eyes swept over her face, and an almost impressed look fled over it.

     "Scum," he answered, nodding at her. He was a head taller than her, and she hated that she had to look up to glare at him. She wanted to stab that pretty, smooth neck of his. Maybe snap it.

     "Whoa! Gleeful, she's new!" bubbled Alexandria.

     "You may leave, I must take care of the late ones," said Dipper, brushing Alexandria aside. "Come with me, dumb blonde," muttered Dipper as he walked past Pacifica, his defined shoulder muscles underneath his shirt brushing harshly past Pacifica's arm.