Ch 5-Past

Ch 5-

***Jack’s POV***

We all stood frozen, our mouths the size of frying pans as we watched Blade being surrounded by a huge tornado of what looked like midnight blue magic.  All we could hear was the sound of the magic whirling around making it sound like very strong blizzards.  A few seconds later we could hear Blade shrieking in pain from inside the tornado making me cringe.  I was about to fly in and do something to help but was stopped when North yelled my name and grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me back.  I struggled against his grip and almost got free but Kangaroo grabbed my left arm before I could.  I stopped struggling and stared wide eyed at the blue tornado, same as everyone else, as Blade’s shrieks turned into human screams!            

“RO-AAAAH-AAR!!!” 

“What?”  I heard Tooth gasp.

The tornado started to slow down and then disappear completely.  Our eyes darted around the place searching for the giant dragon that was just here.  I heard gasps escape the others mouths as they looked down at the ground.  I followed their gaze only to see something, no, someone I was not expecting.  The girl who was meant to be the new guardian stood where Blade was, with her back to us.  But there were two things about her that weren’t the same.  For some reason she had wings that looked like Blade’s but smaller, same with her tail.  It took me a moment to realise that she was Blade.  She slowly turned her head to look at us and I got a good look at her eyes, face, and the three scars across her right eye.  She was more beautiful in person than she was on the crystal.  As I gazed into her eyes in aw I started to notice her eye lids slowly drooping until she started to fall as she fainted.  North and Bunny let me go as I flew over to her as fast as I could and caught her before she hit the floor.  Her long brown and blue hair fell in front of her face.  I brushed them away with my fingers revealing her beautiful face and pale pink lips.  I traced my fingers over the scars on her right eye.  She leaned into my hand making my smile a little. 

Two seconds later the others stood beside me and stared at her.

“We should get her upstairs.  Let her rest.”  Suggested Tooth as she fiddled with a few feather on her arm.

“Well someone’s gotta carry her and it aint gonna be me mate.”  Bunny declared               crossing his arms above his chest.

I snorted a little before carefully picking her up and carrying her bridal style.  I ignored the looks from the others and flew up towards the doors up top leading to the workshop holding my staff in my right hand.  The others caught up just as I got into the lift and pulled the leaver sending us shooting upwards.  When we were back in the workshop I kicked the door on the lift open with my foot before asking North where the new guardians bedroom was.  He gave me directions as to where it was and I flew over to it.  Coincidently her room was straight across from mine.  Lucky!  I wonder I North did that on purpose? 

I tried opening the door quietly with my foot but it’s hard when you can’t use your feet.  Unfortunate Blade’s tail blades were still out and cut me on my leg causing a bit of pain.  When I finally managed to open the door without waking her I walked in and placed her gently on the king sized bed in the middle of the room.  Her room was almost the same in mine but a mirrored version.  The bed was the same size and next to it was a huge window with two seats at it just like mine.  There were two other doors in the room leading off into the ensuite and walk in wardrobe.  I turned back to her and pulled the covers over her so she’d stay warm.  I looked around her room to find something to sit on so I could wait for her to wake up.  I didn’t want Pitch hurting her again.  Thankfully there was a chair next to a desk I hadn’t noticed hidden in the corner so I pulled that over to her bed and sat down.  A few seconds later I heard a knock on the door and stood up to open it, revealing an expressionless Tooth standing with her back to the door.  When she heard it open she spun around to face me and quickly.