Swap Papyrus x reader Part 4

~Your POV~

'Heart pumping normally,pulse and breathing regular,soul is nice and bright,all in all you're in decent shape.' Undyne said, 'We just need to do an X-ray,that means you two need to stay out!' Undyne told Sans and Papyrus. 'Why would they need to stay out- Oh,right!They're skeletons.' I thought, 'Kay Undy,call us in when you're done.' Papyrus said taking Sans out. 'Why do you want me to do so many check-ups?' I asked getting off the table, 'There hasn't been a human down here in a long time,this is a chance for me to make some notes.' Undyne admitted.I climbed behind the machine,she told me to do some poses.Finally she let me out and typed in the last things into her computer,I spotted something on the wall. 'Is that a spirited away poster?!' I asked, 'You like anime!?' Undyne asked her eyes widening. 'I love it!But only kid friendly ones,I don't really like things over PG thirteen.' I admitted blushing, 'You should come over sometime,not a lot of people in the Underground like anime.' Undyne said. 'Kay kay,but I should probably start talking to the skelebros about the housing situation.' I said, 'Okay,I'm just going to start updating the information about humans on the UnderNet.' Undyne said and turned back to her computer.I walked through the door where the two skelebros were talking, 'Hey guys,I wanted to talk to you about the living situation.' I said. 'WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!ME AND MY BROTHER WERE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THAT,WE'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU THE SPARE ROOM!!!' Sans said his eyes turning into stars. 'Aw,you guys are too sweet!' I said giving them both a hug,when I let go I saw Papyrus was blushing a bit.

'Um,why are these two rooms so big?From the outside they looked smaller.' I asked,I'd just looked in my new room and Sans's.Papyrus wasn't allowing us to go into his room,though I was curious why there were orange flames coming out from under beneath it. 'TIME FOR SOME TACOS!!PREPARED BY ME,THE SENSATIONAL SANS!!!' Sans said rushing downstairs, 'How old is he?' I asked. 'About sixteen,I'm around eighteen.' Papyrus shrugged,that made my eyes widen. 'So Sans is older than me,cross that off the list of things I never expected.' I said scratching my head,Sans was about two feet high and acted like an innocent child. 'How old are you exactly,if Sans is older than you?' Papyrus asked, 'Fifteen,my birthday was three weeks ago.' I said(roll with it,not everything about you can fit into the story plot XC). 'Huh.' Papyrus said,he looked at the clock and his eyes widened. 'Sorry,got make like popcorn and pop out.' Papyrus said and disappeared in a orange flame,I just stared at the place he'd been with wide eyes.

                                                                          ~Papyrus's POV~

'Oh shoot,I almost missed it.' I thought walking up behind Chara, 'Human,don't you know how to greet a pal?Turn around and shake my hand.' I said.She turned around and a jolt shot through her, 'Joy buzzer,decided to mix it up.' I grinned holding up my hand.She grinned and rolled her eyes, 'Sorry about the long wait,there was bit of an error with the save screen.And why did Asgore say a human had fallen down not so long ago this time?' Chara asked crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow. 'Yeah,this run has gotten a bit confusing.A human girl called Y/N fell down here and made the pattern get mixed up,Sans will only be fighting you at the end when I tell him.' I said, 'Huh,I better come with you to the house.If this run's confused I better go make sure that this Y/N doesn't turn out to be a glitch that could snap at any moment...like last time.' Chara said in a serious voice.