Swap Papyrus x reader Part 12

~Your POV~

Ever since the shower incident it's been super damn awkward between me and Papyrus,and to top it off I got the flu.And I still haven't got my soul back from Undyne,apparently she's almost done with a "mayor breakthrough in the knowledge of humans,souls and magic" that needs at least a few more days to study.And the headache was killing me,not to mention my muscles felt extremely stiff and sore.I heard someone knock on the door, 'Come in.' I said through my runny nose.I blew on a tissue and threw it into the already overflowing trash bin,it's a miracle the whole thing wasn't falling over.Papyrus walked in with a weird expression on his face, 'What's wong Papyrus?' I asked. 'Me and Sans are going to the queen's palace,will you be alright to be alone for forty five minutes?' Papyrus asked, 'Of course,I think I'll survive.You two go on,I'll be fine.' I said rolling my eyes.Papyrus gave a weird smile and walked out the door, then a minute later I felt him teleport.For some reason I can feel when magic's being used around me,even basic fire magic that's used on the stove gives me a weird tingly feel.Alphys's gone to stay at Undyne's place till I get better,apparently only skeletons are immune to the flu in the Underground.

                                                                ~Time skip(Papyrus's POV)~

As always the sun felt nice and warm on my bones,and it was always just the rising sun.The others were down at the foot of the mountain planning "diplomatic procedures" for when we meet the humans,Chara was still staring at the *RESET and *CONTINUE options. 'Can you hurry up kid?You know how I hate suspense,I make like a acorn and go nuts.' I said Chara didn't react,she raised her hand and I prepared to wake up in bed like always.But then she thrust it down,and broke the *RESET options. 'From now on,I'm just going to continue.' Chara said clicking on *CONTINUE,my ears teared up and I hugged her tightly. 'Thank you,you don't know how long I've wanted to stop these resets.' I whispered and put her down,the sun seemed more bright and warm than the other times,it felt like it would from now on.

(This isn't the end of the Underswap Papyrus x reader story,this is just a big development.I will also be revealing the surprise in the next part,let's put your patience to the test)