Swap Papyrus x reader Part 13

~Your POV~

I felt faint as we teleported to the lab,I was really getting weak with the absence of my soul. 'Undyne,Y/N needs her soul back now.You've kept it for a week,and I think you can finish your project another time.' Papyrus said holding me steady,Undyne looked like she was going to say something but she looked at me and closed her mouth.She cupped my soul in her hands and walked towards me, 'Now stay still,this might feel a little strange.' Undyne said.She pressed my soul where my heart was,surprisingly the soul felt softer than anything,probably because I read they have the consistency of a cloud.Undyne shoved the soul in and quickly pulled back her hands,it felt like I was wearing a warm and soft overcoat after walking through a blizzard. 'I want to ask you some questions,it has to do with something interesting and unusual I found in your soul.' Undyne said,I sat down and Papyrus sat on the edge of a table. 'Ask away.' I said feeling a lot more confident and full of energy now, 'Are there any mages in your family,or history of using magic?' Undyne asked.I blinked a few times at the question, 'Not that I know of, my family left me at the doorstep of a orphanage,I don' know anything about my family.' I said. Undyne looked surprised and sympathetic, 'Have you ever seen anything weird happen since you fell in the Underground?' Undyne asked. 'Well...the day Papyrus brought you my soul a golden aura lifted him off me,he was being a jerk by keeping me trapped under his back.' I said giving a glare at Papyrus,he raised his hands in a defensive way. 'Hmm,well how would you react if I told you that I found powerful,raw,magic in your soul?More powerful than any boss monster,as powerful as five boss monsters?' Undyne asked, 'I would...probably faint.' I said. Then I fainted.

                                                                           ~Time skip~

I opened my eyes to see myself in a completely white room, 'It's alright Y/N,I'm just going to see if I can trigger a burst of magic.The material of the room allows magic to flow more freely than other things,don't fight any urges that come to you.' Undyne said in a voice that sounds like she was speaking into a microphone. 'It's okay kid,nothing is going to hurt you,only get your adrenaline pumping.' Papyrus said,I stood up and looked around.Suddenly I saw the ceiling shoot down towards me,I fell flat and closed my eyes.When nothing happened I opened my eyes,a golden aura was holding it up.I looked into my reflection in the floor,my left eye had a golden flame coming out of it.Then I felt the pressure as the ceiling trying to overpower my magic,but it held strong and steady.Then suddenly the ceiling went back up and the aura disappeared,a piece of wall slid open revealing Papyrus and Undyne at a control module. 'Congratulations,you're the first mage in a thousand years!' Undyne said,Papyrus looked as though he was thinking of something.I felt the realization hit me,I had magic.