Swap Papyrus x reader Part 7

~Your POV~

'Why did I let you talk me into that?!' I thought hoping the branches wouldn't snap,Papyrus  has seen the video I posted,and I was fleeing for my life. 'Because you knew it was funny and entertaining,just like the two million monsters that watched it.' Charisk giggled, 'I feel so ashamed,are you sure you didn't possess me for a moment?' I thought.The awkward silence was answer enough, 'This is for your own good.' Charisk said.I felt myself let go of the branches and fall into the snow, 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!' I thought furiously.Suddenly someone pulled me up by the hood(Papyrus gave you a pair of his old pants and old zip up hoodie to wear), 'Y/N,prepare to be punished.' Papyrus said his right eye bursting into orange flame.

                                                                               ~Time skip~

'And send~' Papyrus smirked, 'Okay,we're even now!Just please don't rub it in!' I blushed hiding my face.I dialled something into my phone, 'Hey Sans,can you come here?I need your help with something.' I said. 'I CAN'T,I'M BUYING CLOTHES!!' Sans said, 'Well can you hurry up?' I asked. 'I CAN'T FIND THEM!!' Sans said, 'What do you mean you can't find them?' I asked. 'I CAN'T FIND THEM!THERE'S ONLY SOUP!!' Sans said, 'Well go into the next isle!' I said impatiently. 'ALRIGHT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME!!' Sans said and I heard walking sounds, 'THERE'S MORE SOUP!!' Sans said. 'What do you mean there's more soup!?' I asked started to get riled up, 'THERE'S JUST MORE SOUP!!!' Sans said. 'Go into the next isle!!' I said,I heard more walking sounds. 'THERE'S MORE SOUP!!!' Sans said, 'Where are you right now?!?' I asked. 'I'M AT SOUP!!!' Sans said, 'What do you mean you're at soup!??' I asked. 'I MEAN I'M AT SOUP!!!!' Sans shouted angrily, 'What store are you in!!??' I demanded. 'I'M AT THE SOUP STORE!!!' Sans shouted, 'WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE!!!???' I shouted. 'FORGET YOU!!!!' Sans shouted and hung up,(Yes,I just did that >:D!!)Papyrus was trying to to laugh at my expression. 'SHUT UP YOU SKINNY TRASH BAG!!!' I shouted storming out of the room,I could almost see red everywhere.

                                                                         ~Papyrus's POV~

'That was golden!' I thought wiping a laugh tear from my eye,Y/N was so cute when she got mad like that. 'It's been about two weeks since I met her,should I tell her now or wait a bit?' I thought, 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Y/N shouted from downstairs in rage. 'Okay,later.' I thought chuckling.

(Yes,I'm going for a humour streak.Expect memes and other trash strewn through the updates as I write further,references in context ;P!!)