Announcement

Me:Now Toby,don't bother Papyrus or I'll make sure you never see a waffle again,capeesh?

Toby:Yes!Please just don't take away my waffles!!

Me:Good,now go to your universe.Me and Papyrus are busy.

Toby:*Walks through a door to the creepypasta world,but then quickly peeks his head through* SWAP PAPYRUS X READER IS NOW OPEN FOR QUESTION!!!!*Slams door shut and the door disappears*

Me:I hate him so much.Now let's get back to business,like Toby said Swap Papyrus will now show questions and answer them.Like an ask blog,except the number of questions featured can vary.

Papyrus:*Peeks out of his universe door*Is he gone?

Me:Yes,and can you please announce the winner of the contest?

Papyrus:*Blows trombone for a lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  time.*Congratulations IxLynxShinesxI(Sorry Vee) for winning the contest,please email what you look like and just your first name,not your second name.And a minute description of you.

*The TMNT gang walks through a door*

Leo:You guys know where the dojo is?

Me:*Opens door and they walk through it.Closes door and it disappears*I think we're getting too used to meeting other universes.

Papyrus:Don't remind me.Bubbles from Powerpuff girls nearly broke my arm,that was an interesting Saturday.

Me:Okay guys,please ask questions!Hope you get them featured,cause good questions make good stories!

Papyrus:*Kisses me on top of my head*

Me:PAPYRUS!!!!!*O///////////O*

*Vee Pendragon walks through a door*

Vee:You guys know where NinakatFTW is?I want to get revenge for her comment about me,and it won't be painless.*Canines grow sharper*

Me:*Opens door and Vee walks through,screams ensue*My apologies,but you should be careful what you write~!;D