Swap Papyrus x reader Part 10

(I quickly want to give a shout-out to my newest story "Golden Petals",it's a Swap!Flowerfell Papyrus x reader.Now to the story!Note:Not all ideas are my own.)

                                                                            ~Your POV~

'Papyrus!!' I shouted trying to keep him up,his hands were in his pockets and he was putting all his weight on me. 'Gravity is increasing on me,oh no.' Papyrus said in a lazy joking voice,finally I couldn't hold him up and he fell on me. 'Get off me!!' I shouted trying to get out,but my arms were,somehow,trapped under him. 'Okay,what do you want?' I asked in defeat, 'Nothing,it's just funny making you mad.' Papyrus said. 'OH,COME ON!!!' I shouted,suddenly Papyrus was lifted up by a golden aura and fell on his,um,butt?Papyrus blinked a few times and stared at me, 'Did you do that?' he asked. 'Um,I can't do magic remember?' I said raising an eyebrow,Papyrus looked thoughtful for a moment. 'What colour is your soul?' Papyrus asked, 'Last time I checked it green,and I don't would've changed over the course of a week and a half.' I said.Suddenly I felt something jerk out of me,a golden glowing heart appeared in front of me. 'Not cool Papyrus!!' I said blushing,I don't know why but I felt exposed with him seeing my soul.Papyrus's eyes widened,suddenly the soul started transitioning through different colours. Orange,aqua,yellow,dark blue,green,purple,pink and back to golden,then it went through that again. 'Whoa,I've never seen a soul do that before,but then again I've never seen a human soul.' Papyrus said cupping my soul in his hands, 'Can you please give it back?' I asked feeling weirdly shy.Papyrus's face seemed to light up with a glint, 'Give yourself a wet willie.' Papyrus smirked. Suddenly I put my finger in my mouth and then in my ear, 'OWOWOW!!' I whined but I couldn't stop myself. 'If someone holds your soul then you have to do anything they want,but at the moment we're going to visit Undyne about this.' Papyrus said grabbing my arm,we teleported into Undyne's lab.

She jumped when she saw us,and stared at my soul in Papyrus's hand,it was still changing colour. 'Well,there's nothing about this kind of soul.I could run some tests if you'd like,but your soul would need to stay here for a few days.' Undyne said after a ten minute search on her computer, 'O-okay,just d-don't let anything h-h-happen to it.' I stuttered and blushed. 'Since when do you stutter?' Papyrus smirked, 'People feel more scared when their soul is out of their body Papyrus,especially this long!' Undyne said defending me. 'Come on,someone should be by our house with Sans about now.' Papyrus said grabbing my arm,suddenly we teleported into the house.There in front of me stood Sans and a tough looking yellow dinosaur with her left eye closed with a scar,and she was wearing a black tank top,army pants and carrying an axe. Papyrus suddenly pulled me behind him, 'Chill Paps,Sans explained the whole 'human-living-with-you' predicament.' she said rolling her eye(that sounds so weird XD). 'W-who is t-this?' I asked,I mentally cursed myself for being this scared. 'A wimp?You sure know how to pick 'em Paps.' she snorted, 'Undyne's doing some tests on her soul in the lab,it isn't her fault she's so jumpy now.' Papyrus said. 'WHAT?!THE MOMENT I LEAVE THE HOUSE SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS,I'M MAKING SOME TACOS!!!' Sans said storming off to the kitchen, 'I'm Alphys,head of the Royal Guard.I don't doubt you've heard of me from Sans.' she said. 'I-I-I'm Y/N.' I said blushing again at my stuttering, 'So,why are you here Alph?' Papyrus asked changing the subject. 'I kinda burned my house down while having a cooking lesson with the human,I need to crash here while it's being rebuilt.' Alphys said plopping herself on the couch, 'Oh goody, this'll be great.' Papyrus said rolling his eyes.