Swap Papyrus x reader Part 26

('Hey guys,sorry I haven't updated this in a while.I wanted to take a bit of a break from Undertale and get more creepy,I hope you guys aren't mad.' I said, 'Get him off of me!!' Papyrus yelped. 'You're a skeleton!?That's so cool,do you like waffles?!' Ticci Toby asked,he was holding tight on the back of Papyrus. '*Sigh*Enjoy the story guys!!' I shout,I run off to help Papyrus.)   

                                                                                 ~Your POV~

'OW!!You put a rock in that?!' I demanded, 'There's no rules in battle human!!' Alphys shouted.I wiped the blood from my nose, 'If you say so!!' I grinned.I lifted a snowball the size of Papyrus with my magic and held it over Alphys,Sans and Chara, 'Me and my big mouth!' Alphys groaned and the snowball landed on them.A minute later they dug out with Alphys and Chara shaking, Sans was a skeleton after all. 'Now we're even!Let's go inside,I got hot chocolate,blankets and a movie with our names on it!!' I said walking inside,Papyrus jumped in surprise when he saw my bloody nose. 'Alphys,rock in snowball.' I said, 'Why am I not surprised?' Papyrus sighed as I teleported upstairs.

                                                                                 ~Time skip~

'Alright!Go Joaquin!!' Alphys chanted, 'It's really weird watching the movie when you've met the actual characters.' I whispered to Papyrus. 'I know right,imagine meeting your favourite character from a movie or a game,it's awesome!' Papyrus whispered back, 'It sure is.' I said mentally laughing at the inside joke,Papyrus was so clueless sometimes.I sipped my third cup of hot chocolate,for some reason I felt really cold all of a sudden,as though the warmth in my body is sucked up and being stored somewhere else. 'I LIKE MANOLO BEST,HE'S KIND AND LIKES A PERSON ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR THEM FOR YEARS!!' Sans said, 'Meh,I like La Muerte more.She's kind but isn't necasserily soft and naive,she's smart and knows how to intimidate someone!' Chara said. 'You guys kinda remind me of Marie and Manolo,cute and romantic.' Alphys said and I blushed,we'd told them a few days ago.I just took a sip of hot chocolate and didn't react, 'Too bad,I was hoping for more of a reaction.' Alphys said.Suddenly a small flame of fire appeared on my thumb, 'I take it back,that's the perfect reaction!' Alphys said her eyes wide.