Kuro the cat?

Hey guys! My name is Aria and this is my first ever character x reader thing :P I am in love with the anime Servamp and Kuro so I wrote this! Please bare with me since this is my first ever time and I hope you all enjoy it!

❦___________________________________❦

One rainy school afternoon you were walking back home to your apartment when you'd realise a small black cat laying sickly on the concrete floor. You felt terrible and couldn't ignore its current conditions; as it looked to be dead. You approach the cat and kneed down to it and slightly poked its tummy. You were utterly relieved to know the cat was still alive when it let out a very low tone meow. A sigh in relief escaped you as you smiled sweetly at the resting cat and stroked his head gently. "Would you like to come home with me?" The cat meowed again with a more hearable tone of voice this time. Who knew if it was an answer to her question or just a reaction to her touch? So you instantly picked it up and carried it home with you.

-❦

When you arrived back home to your apartment, you immediately did some preparations to comfort your new cat into his new home. Like running a relaxing hot bath for him, organising a comfy bed for him with a blanket and pillow, etc. you tried feeding him but he wouldn't budge from his slumber.

You soon tied a simple kitty bell around his neck before picking him up and pressing its face against yours. "You're so cute!" In that moment you thought about a name for him. "Hmm. You seem to be entirely black-furred so..I'll name you Kuro!"

-❦

The next morning you woke up with Kuro sleeping farer away on your bed from you. You smiled and shifted your conscious body towards and closer to him before bringing his tiny body into your embrace, as his big head rested against your bust/chest. You saw him let out a yawn and you couldn't help but hug him tighter. You just couldn't resist his cuteness. It was above the level. "You are so adorable Kuro!" Soon he let out a meow and hardly visible red tint appeared around his cheeks.

After spending several minutes cuddling with him, you quickly got up and got yourself ready for school. You grabbed your school uniform and changed into them, without minding that your new cat was now fully awake, sitting on your bed, and staring at you. I mean, it was just a normal, average cat after all.

School was boring as usual. Though this time around everyone, including yourself was getting prepared for the upcoming school festival and you had your hands tied up with a lot of stuff.

While walking home from school. You were always accompanied by Mahiru, his small group of friends, and you're one other female friend.

"So ladies... Are you two gonna wear the maid outfits that Mahiru is making? And have you practised saying 'master' and being polite?" Sakuya teased the two girls as you let out a snicker. "As if! I'm not even part of the maid café you pervert." You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, neither am I, Sakuya. I am in a more important group." Your female friend also rolled her eyes and looked off.

"Girls! I was just joking around with ya'!" We didn't respond back to his 'apology'.

"Okay. How can I make it up to you two?"

We glanced at each other with a devilish smirk on our face. "By wearing the maid outfit for the entire festival!" (Y/n) shouted out and your friend nodded in agreement.

"What?! No way!"

"The maid outfit I'm making is actually for you, Sakuya. Not for (Y/n) and (F/n)." Mahiru finally joined in and chuckled devilishly along with us.

"What?!" Sakuya blinked rapidly at Mahiru's comment.

We all eventually laughed along with each other until you remembered..