Let's Dance

Here's a long update!

(h/s) : hair style

(d/c) : dress colour

(d/t) : dress type

(s/c) : shoe colour

Cursive writing : 'thinking' + flashback

❣____________________________________❣

"Kuroooo! Come out now!" You yell out for your Servamp but got no respond. You were starting to get irritated because the warm bath you had made for him was starting to get cold and Kuro still hasn't revealed himself from his hiding spot in your apartment.

You were currently trying to get Kuro prepared for the dinner and dance your school was holding before you can. You wanted Kuro to come along in vampire form instead of cat form this time with you, and you even bought him a suit to wear but he completely rejected your offering and decisions and he didn't want to leave his dungeon; your apartment. The stubborn girl you were being, convinced him to come along but he decided stay in cat form for the entire night. You agreed.

"Kurooo! You said you would come with me!" You yell out for him again after several times and finally got a respond.

"But you never said anything about a bath!"

Your ear twitched at the sound of his squeaky cat voice that was sending to you from underneath your couch.

You immediately went to investigate the voice and luckily found his hiding place.

"Found ya!" You start dragging him out from the tight space underneath your couch and kept him in your embrace as he tries wiggling out but fails.

"I'm a cat! I don't like baths! This is torture, (Y/n)!" He shouts at you but you ignore his plead.

You arrived inside your bathroom and kneed down towards the bathtub before dropping Kuro inside the water before rolling your eyes and telling him to keep quiet; "Oh hush."

-❣

Several minutes has passed and you have thoroughly washed your Servamp. You shampooed him that sent out a lovely scent, you scrubbed his kitty face while he continuously moaned, and etc, before blow-drying and grooming him minutely.

Kuro was now laying on your lap as you did some finishing touches to his grooming.

"Cats sure sheds a lot of fur." You looked at your comb and sighed before chuckling and peeked over at the 'exhausted' cat. You shook your head with a slight smile on your face.

"You're done, Kuro!" You pronounce as you stare at your masterpiece. He obviously gave no reactions whatsoever.

You slowly and gently stroke his fur and it felt soft as a feather. You instantly picked him up and rubbed his back against your cheek. "You're so soft and fluffy! And you smell so good too! Good job (Y/n)~!" You congratulate yourself before making Kuro face you.

His sleeping features was just adorable that you couldn't help but smile every time.

You place him down on your bed before you start mid-air matching the bows on his neck you had picked out for him.

"Hmm. Blue? Red? Or Pick?" You repeat the colours before you've decided. "Blue it is!" You attach the blue collar bow around his neck before sitting him up and examining his finished appearance.

"You're completely done, Kuro. You look absolutely cute~" You say before clapping your hands once.

"You owe me one, (Y/n)." Kuro says before he yawns.