I Need You

Here is another update! Yay! This is something I've wanted to write for a while so here it is now!

Cursive writing - "Thinking".

∞____________________________________ ∞

Kuro had once again turned into a black ball, and you were again inside his tenebrous mind. He felt more fret and intense than the previous time you had entered his thoughts and background.

You were currently walking around an unadorned area, searching for Kuro's presences.

"Kuroooo!" You yell out to him but got no respond. You expected this but kept trying again and again.

"Ku-" Before you could yell out his name again after several seconds, you were interrupted by a scream. Kuro's scream.

You blinked twice and instantly sprinted towards the direction of his scream. You fortunately spot Kuro while in the process of running and pursue towards his figure.

You suddenly halt when you began filling the distance between you and Kuro. His current state left you in disturbance.

His clothes were tore up, he was bleeding heavily, a dark, shadowy, gloomy presence was around him, and you were frozen for a moment. This was a totally different scenario than before. What happened this time that was more terrible than last time?

His hands covered his bloody face, his standing structure was trembling, and he was groaning in pain before screaming again like something just speared through his body.

"Move (Y/n), move! You need to help him! He is in pain and he needs you right now!!"

Without another thought, you close the gap and sprint towards his detriment self, before letting yourself clutch/embrace him with your arms firmly wrapped around his middle.

"Stop Kuro! I-I am here now..!" You stutter slightly but that was enough to get Kuro's attention.

Kuro's heart skips a beat and you could hear it as your cheek was pressed against his chest.

He froze, everything froze around him, his jaw dropped, his red optical widens, he couldn't believe you managed to enter 'him' again. Your touch was bearable to him. He wanted your happy, calm presence around him again.

Kuro slowly starts to fall down. You pursue along with him, not letting go like you were holding onto him for dear life. He had fell down onto his knees and you fell along on your knees as well.

Several minutes pasted and you never let go but Kuro finally managed to speak.

"Let go, (Y/n) and go. You shouldn't have come back for the second time. If you stay like this for any longer, I might lose it and try to...kill you..this time." Kuro spoke unusually in his monotonous tone as his body began trembling again, like something was trying to release itself. Tears soon started running down your cheeks as you clench onto his shirt at his words towards you rescuing him, but you instantly shook your head in respond and say;

"No! I will never leave you like this! I would hate myself if I did! Y-You are my partner and I need you..Kuro. We need each other just admit it.. I need you because..." You bite down on your lower lip, struggling to let out your final sentence but you had to, it felt right at this moment and you were just to desperate to tell him now.

Without another hesitation, you quickly act.

"Because I love you, Kuro..!" You shout so it was definitely loud and clear, he looks down at you; shock at what you've just said but before he could react, you reach out towards him and push yourself into a kiss. You couldn't believe you uncontrollably kissed Kuro, he couldn't believe it either, and he was just in utter shock at your actions to react anymore.

The unadorned area breaks like a shattered glass. You did it again. You saved Kuro. But it definitely felt right and better this time.

Your kiss weakens. You weaken, your lips slides down from his own pair and then his chin before your head lands on his lap. You were unconscious this time.

Kuro glances down at your resting position for a while. She was right. Kuro indeed needs you just like how you need him. Kuro felt calm, happy, and his heart started beating in a normal pace, no, it paced a bit faster, before a faint smile curves by his lips.

"People like you are the most troublesome but...thank you again, (Y/n).."

∞____________________________________ ∞

I know it is a bit short but hopefully the next update is longer!