You Win

So for this one-shot, Kuro and the reader are in a relationship but there's no parts in this where it seems like until the very end so, just in case the ending was a bit confusing--they're in a relationship for the sake of this one-shot. 

Requested by: Kissnaiver

Short Prompt Sentence: "Guess who bought silly strings!?"
______________________________________

It was another morning where I would go shopping for groceries and little old Kuro would continue to slumber away in his kitty bed even when it was after sunrise and the afternoon atmosphere would start to kick in.

I could consider it impossible to wake him up and drag him along with me since it would only take him a second to fall back asleep as he continues to dream about his pillow wonderland.

Good thing the market wasn't too far away from my apartment as I had finish shopping and instantly began marching back home along with not only my weighty bags of groceries but also with an additional treat this time.

As I reached the front entrance of my household and unlocked the door with my house keys before entering in my humble home that unusually smelt like sweet treats and potato chips—I had obviously assumed that Kuro has gotten up by some point during my outing to have a little snack before going back to bed as he was nowhere to be seen.

"Kurooo." (Y/n) called out to the Servamp but as expected, there was no response from him, and she couldn't be bothered attempting to call him for the second time as that would waste her breath, but you still knew exactly where he would be.

You walked inside your room as the doors where left wide open and that's when you saw the sleeping kitty laying in your bed instead of his own. The sight narrowed your lips a bit to an angry frown as you weren't too fond of Kuro sleeping on your bed since he shed his fur sometimes.

"Kuro, wake up." You said, bluntly but once again there was no response from him as he was obviously sleeping but that didn't mean you were giving up that quickly.

Quickly, you went through the groceries bags that you were holding and shifted around the products you brought for today before your eyes laid upon the one extra thing you brought for this household.

Two cans of silly strings.

A smirk plastered across your face as you took out one from the pair before placing the bags down as you used your strength to shake up the can of silly strings for a moment, as the sound of product inside was clacking with the rhythm of your shakes as it was getting ready for action.

When you were satisfied with the amount of shaking, you stopped, took the lid off and pointed the can directly towards the black cat with your index finger placed gently on the cap as your finger brushed it from side to side for a moment.

Without another second to waste as you were waiting patiently for the right time which was right now, you quickly pressed your finger down on the cap and then long, blue coloured strings of sticky silly strings shot out and perfectly sprayed Kuro's face.

It took Kuro a few moments to react to the contact of the silly strings but he soon did when the string started to enter his widely open mouth and contact his tongue—was when he reacted with a sudden shock of confusion which lead him to sprint out of his bed and fall onto the ground in vampire form.

A burst of laughter escaped your throat the second you witnessed Kuro's reaction and his sudden collapse onto the floor as he tries to pull out the strings from his mouth and the remaining from his face, but you continue your laughter nevertheless.