Prologue

A/N in this fanfic I will be changing the age of both James and Dave Franco so it fits into the storyline so I am aware it is not the correct age.

Prologue;

*Twitter*

Franco94; @5secsofjano94 look at the picture! Isn't he gorgeous 😍

I smiled at the picture of James Franco that my best friend Gigi sent me. We were obsessed with the Franco brothers, like, completely obsessed. We had seen every movie (so far) with either of them in and have also watched every single interview on YouTube.

I smiled at the familiar face as I quickly headed to google to save a picture of my own.

5SecsOfJano94; he is gorgeous, but Dave though 😩😍

I sent a picture of Dave Franco back to her but found myself drooling over his perfect features, his jawline and killer smile were to die for.

There are literally no boys like that round here. I mean they're all fuckboys, every single one of them.

"Beth have you cleaned your room?" Mum shouted up the stairs. I looked around and realised my room was still incredibly messy.

Shit, I know she'll only end up coming up here and having another go at me.

"Uh yeah almost!" I quickly closed the laptop lid and began picking up the clothes on my floor and throwing them either back into the wardrobe, in the washbasket or underneath my bed. I picked up a few necklaces and bracelets from the side of my bed and began hanging them in my jewellery box on the window sill.

I was sorting out my earrings when all of a sudden something outside caught my eye.

Now the house next door had been for sale for about 3 years now. The old neighbours moved to LA and no ones moved in since. But now there was a stretch limo parked outside on the driveway. With a moving van parked closely behind.

Were my neighbours going to be really rich? Or famous? And if so, why would they want to move to one of the quietest towns in the UK?

"Beth! There's a letter here for you, will you come and get it?" Mum called up once again. I quickly tried to get a glimpse at whoever was getting let out of the limo but the moving van moved in the way.

Damn.

I decided to leave my room and headed downstairs to get the letter from Mum.

I mean I never get letters. Maybe someone wrote me a love letter?

"What is it?" Mum asked.

I took one look at the front of it and rolled my eyes.

"Nothing important, just a bank statement." I replied. I put the letter back down and continued to walk towards the stairs until I was stopped by a knock at the door.

"Beth could you get that? I'm a little busy"

Seriously? I have to tidy my room, get my own letters and now answer the door? I might as well live in my own house!

I hate answering the door, I just hate people. I'm so socially awkward. Literally if I order a takeaway I'll make someone else ring up or I'll order online from Just Eat. And then make someone else answer the door!

As I opened up the door I knocked over the plant next to it.

"Oh....shit, hang on I'm so sorry" I quickly said getting flustered as I began to try and pick the plant back up. Suddenly another set of hands helped me pick it back up.

"Thank you" I said looking up.

I could've had a heart attack there and then.

"No problem, I'm James and this is my little brother Dave. We thought we'd come and introduce ourselves as we've just moved in next door"

My eyes widened as my mouth began to hang open.

James and Dave Franco

I'm dreaming,

I must be.