1.

1;

"And you are?" Dave stepped forward and asked with a smirk forming on his lips.

My stomach was doing somersaults and flips and I could not control my emotions. It literally took me forever to find the words to even speak, but even then it just came out as a mess.

"I-I'm Beth...umm I'll go get my mum" I said as I rushed into the living room.

Why?

Dave and James Franco are at my door, of my house and I can't even speak to them!

"Mum it's the new neighbours, they want to introduce themselves" I said again quickly running out and up to my room.

I couldn't believe it. Why couldn't I just act normal. Instead of looking a complete fool in front of them both.

Oh Dave, he looked so perfect with his cute ruffled hair and cheeky smile.

Great now I was daydreaming about him.

I walked towards my window and gazed out onto next doors driveway.
There he was again, discussing something with his equally hot brother.

I found myself so mesmerised by him that I didn't realise he had looked up towards my window and could see me practically drooling over him. I quickly snapped back into reality and ducked down.

Bit late, he's already seen you Beth.

As I slowly peered back up he continued to look, he then smiled and waved. I gave a small smile back and walked back towards my laptop.

5SecsOfJano94; @Franco94 GET ROUND HERE NOW.

Franco94; @5secsofjano94 sounds important, on my way.

Okay, I need to get my shit together. I can't be hiding up here, spying on the Franco brothers when I could be out there living with my future husband, (Bit extreme but oh well).

I looked in the mirror staring at myself. There was so much I hated, the way my hair never ever looked good, no matter what I did to it.

My boobs were just too big, I mean not enormous but they were uncomfortable and I'm the size that never comes with nice bras.

I rolled my eyes as I got to my thighs. I have many curves. Suppose I should feel happy about my body and not care what anyone thinks but I'm so damn self conscious I just think I look like an egg.

I let my blonde hair down and put on a bit of mascara. Suppose that's a little better.

I opened up my wardrobe, pulling out a floral dress as it seemed to be quite warm outside. They always say dress to impress, and I'm about to try and impress the Franco brothers so you know I have to try and stand out.

*knock knock*

That'll be GiGi.

I ran downstairs opening up the door and failing to greet her. My mind was set on going to next door.

"Uh Beth? What's going on?" Gigi asked following quickly behind.

"Just don't freak out okay" I replied as we stood in front of next doors house and waited for the door to open after I rang the doorbell.

"And I mean it literally, please, do not, freak out" I spoke again as she looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"But Beth why would I-"

She was interrupted then by the door unlocking.

James was the first to open the door but before either of us could speak we were interrupted by a high pitch scream. I looked at GiGi and she looked like she'd just seen a ghost.

"Seriously?" I whispered as I looked at her. Don't freak out, what does she do? Freak out.

James laughed and clapped his hands, of course he'd be used to that.

"Please excuse my friend, we just wanted to see if you guys wanted any help moving in?" I asked as I tried to hide my complete fangirl side. Of course I could be screaming like a little girl too, but I didn't want to seem as crazy as that.

"You know what? That'd be great, I mean we could use all the help we could get, you could start by bringing in any boxes you can carry out of the van?" James replied. I nodded my head and picked up a box and began bringing it inside the house. I'd never actually been inside before. Our last neighbours were nice but they were always very closed off. We always invited them to dinner or parties but they never came.

As I walked in, a golden chandelier hung from the ceiling in the hallway. To my left was a huge open kitchen and to my right was a spiral staircase. I never realised how big this house actually was.

"Oh hey, it's you" I heard a voice say. As I looked round I saw Dave stood there.

Okay keep it together, he makes my knees go so weak.

"Hey, your brother let us in, we're just helping you out" I replied showing him the box.

"Oh okay, well that box needs to go outside in the back garden, there should be a shed out there. Just empty everything onto the shelves" he said to GiGi as she smiled and headed for the garden.

"And looks like this one is mine, follow me" he said as he began to walk up the staircase.

Oh god, upstairs and alone. With Dave Franco, that's literally like every damn fan girls dream.