6.

A/N ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEEEEEEN

Beth's P.O.V

I tried to call GiGi but she wasn't answering, I wanted to try and make things right. I knew I never should've kissed James, my jealousy got the best of me.

It wouldn't be a party without her here.

I sighed as I stood in front of the mirror, I was dressed as a tiger. Halloween pizza party of course.

I'd invited everyone pretty much, apart from Nicole. I can't deal with her being here. She ruins everything.

Of course I'd invited Dave, and I couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

As I put on my tiger ears I heard the doorbell go.

Well looks like the party has started!

Everyone began flooding through the door. People from school and their plus ones. Soon enough my house was full of complete strangers but I didn't care. Everyone was having fun and I was just interested in finding Dave.

"Hey Beth, great party!" Bree shouted as she grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Thanks, have you seen Dave?"

"No, but Nicole's pissed you didn't invite her. It's better without her anyway" she replied lifting her cup in the air. I smiled as I continued to search through the crowd.

I can handle Nicole.

I couldn't see Dave anywhere though.

"Beth!" I turned round to the familiar voice of Dave Franco and smiled. But then almost freaked out when I saw who he was with.

"I want you to meet one of my closest friends, Paul this is Beth, Beth this is Paul"

God he was ever cuter in person.

"You're Paul Wesley! The Vampire Diaries is my favourite show! I'm honestly a massive fan, I even have a hoody that says Salvatore on the back... let's just say I'm team Stefan" I said with a giggle he laughed as he shook my hand.

I don't know but I'm kinda getting used to the whole, meeting famous people.

"Always great to meet a fan, especially as pretty as you" he said as I quickly blushed. I saw Dave's face flash with jealousy but it quickly disappeared.

"Great you've met each other, Beth did you want a drink?" Dave asked interrupting.

"Yeah sure, thanks Dave" I replied smiling as I stayed remaining in the same position while Paul was smiling over at me. Dave leaned over and whispered something to Paul before walking away.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He thinks I'm going to steal you away" he replied with a smirk.

"Oh.." I answered.

"You don't need to worry about me, honestly, if you're Dave's girl then I won't even try" he replied with a smile. I smiled but then began thinking to myself.

Was I Dave's girl?

"Well it's not official but-"

"It's not official? Well that's a completely different story then" Paul resumed his gorgeous smirk as he leaned against the wall.

This wasn't happening.

"I- uh-"

"Hey guys, what's going on?" James asked as he looked over at Paul giving him a stern look.