Start of something good

One week later.

I already signed the contract. Nicky and I made a party as I told her that I've got the job. She was so happy for me and we had a great time together. They hired me and I will play a role in the musical 'Tangled'. But I'm not going to play any random role in this play. I will play the main character, Rapunzel. I mean, what the - ?! This is honestly too great to be true. Everything is dreamful right now. I just can't believe what happens these days. First, they invited me to the casting, then they gave me the job and now I am going to play the main character! This is so... Wow!

Today is the first meeting of the actors of the musical 'Tangled'. I look forward to meet all the other actors and actresses and I hope they will become my friends soon. I am pretty excited with whom I am going to work during the next months. I mean, 'Tangled' a lovestory. Who will be my Flynn? Who will be the one I will have to kiss? I can't wait meeting all my colleagues.

Nicole asked me if she should drive me to the theater again, but I don't want to strain her hospitality. So I drive to the theater on my own. I park Nicky's car in front of the theater and enter the Lobby. There are even more people walking around then the last time. In the crowd I recognize the woman who had brought me to the stage last week. She probably knows where the first encounter will take place. Finally, she identifies me and comes up to me.
"Hello, Miss Darik. Nice to see you again." she greets me.
"Hello, Mrs. Green. I'm here for the encounter of the new actors." I explain.
"Oh, yes. That's great. The encounter will take place in the room where you waited last week. On the second floor, the third door."
"Okay, thank you very much." I say and make my way to this room.

As I enter the room, there already are some other actors waiting for the meeting.

"Hello." I greet them.
"Hey." - "Hi," - "Hello" - "Good morning" - "Hey." - "Hello." they all welcome me. The brown-haired boy who sat next to me is here, too. He smiles at me heartily. Before we can start a small talk the men in the grey suit appears and rises to speak.
"Welcome everyone, here to our theater, to your working place. You are going to participate in 'Tangled - The Musical' and you all already know which character you will play. So for this encounter I want you to introduce yourself and your character simultaneously. It is your own decision how you do that. Simply be creative and show the others how you think your character will be on stage. Have fun!" he explains enthusiasticly.
"Who wants to begin?"
"I can start." I say and raise my hand.
"Great! Go on!" he says friendly and goes back to the door.

"Hello guys and girls, my name is Alisa and I am 26 years old. Actually I come from Germany but I live here in Orlando with a friend now. Standing next to me, you see Rapunzel" I say and point at the empty space right next to me, pretending there would be a girl.
"She is really shy because she has been captured in a big tower for years. She doesn't know much about the life in our society." I act like someone jostles me from the left and I turn a bit.
"What?!" I ask the devised girl.
"No, of course I like you!" I answer to something that wasn't said.
"I like you and I will always support you, you know that!" I emphasize and turn again.
"Honestly, that cute girl is incredibly lovely. She is naive but curious, clumsy but thirsty for knowledge. All in all, Rapunzel is a wonderful person and I love to be on stage with her. She is who she is and she would never ever sham. Like me, she has dreams and she holds on to them. She believes that dreams come true if you wish for them and never give up. And I personally think that, too. Otherwise, I would not stand here with you now." I smile as I finish my introduction. It wasn't that hard for me, I'm just glad to be here. The other actors applaud. Some of them welcome me again and say "Nice to meet you, Alisa.".
"Oh! One more thing." I interrupt them.
"You can call me Ally. That's my nickname and I assume that we will be friends pretty soon. So, I allow you to call me Ally." I laugh. Some of my colleagues laugh, too.