-Zacharyyy

As the bells ring I walk into my language class. My boyfriend, Zachary is in that class.

"Hey Lex," he says with a smile and pulling me into a hug.

Zach has a dirty blondish type of hair. And it is a little curly but the sides are like planted upward. If you even know what I mean. No? Okay. Anyways he has green eyes, and he is just the sweetest.

"Hey Z," I say accepting his hug.

"I heard there's a new kid in your math class. I heard he is kinda 'popular' on an app." He says.

I'm really confused now. I ask him, "What app?"

"I think it's called YouNow," he responds.

YouNow. I know that name. Oh yea! My sister watches BruhItsZach on there. She says it's ironic that my boyfriends name is Zach Cayo and she wants to marry Zach Clayton. Oh, Peyton is my older sister. She is 17. She goes to Perry High School, along with me. She is awesome. She has this long, brown at the top, blonde at the bottom ombré. She has beautiful ocean blue eyes. She is a cheerleader and the most popular girl in school. Surprisingly she's single. Which I don't know how. Oh, I also have a younger sister, May. She is 5 and has beach blonde hair and hazel eyes. I don't know how she is prettier than me. She's 5! Then there's me. 14. I have sort of a light brown color hair on my head. I have hazel eyes and I'm kinda short. And when I say kinda, I mean I'm 4'11. For a high schooler, I'm like 6th grader short.

I'm like standing in the middle of class lost in describing me and my peeps, when I get scolded at by Ms. Eber. "Lexia! I will call your parents right now if you don't sit down!" She threatens. I gulp. My throat feels tight. Not because I'm getting yelled at by an adult, but I think I'm embarrassed. I sit down as my boring class passes. Zach comes to visit me at lunch. Lunch is right before my math class and before I get to meet this 'popular YouNower'

Zach comes to me and sits down right next me and smiles, "What was that about in language? You were like staring off into space." I look at him. I feel my checks getting hot. I don't know why I'm embarrassed right now. He is my BOYFRIEND I for real shouldn't be nervous.

"Lex!" He snaps trying to get my attention.

"What!" I clap back, "I was just thinking about my dad, that's all." My dad left me when I was May's age. It's really hard to see May and not think of the travesty that happened 9 years ago. Peyton was 8. At that time I remember seeing my father walk into Peyton's rooms with a briefcase. I was sitting on the couch playing with Barbies. He walked to me and said, "I have to go to the office, I'll be back soon." And I remember saying, "I love you daddy! Come home soon okay?" I think. Or it's "Bye daddy! I love you!" I'm not sure which one. It was 9 years ago cut me some slack.

"LEXIA HETTINGER!" He scolds at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I say looking down at my hands. "I just miss him." I say. "Babe, you don't have to be sorry, it's just funny you're staring at a kid and it looks like you either have a crush on him, or you're stalking him. Which one Lex?" I smile and laugh, "I just get lost in my thoughts okay?" He looks at me and finally says, "Okay..." He starts a sentence when the bell rings. We go to our separate classes. Math class. Finally get to meet this kid.

AN-
Hey guys! This is my new fanfic! I hope you like it. If you did just do me a insy bitty little favor! Click the star! New chapter coming soon!
-Laney