Something 'Bout You

As I walked home from school I have decided to go to Weston's and give him a feel-better poster. It's a Good Luck Charlie poster. I have met Bridget Mendler (aka Teddy) and at her m&g we all got posters! So I thought today I would give it to him.

I ring on the doorbell and Kalynn answers the door.

"Can you give this to Weston and tell him it's from me?"

"Sure will. I'll tell him when I get the chance."

"Oh, where is he?"

"He's flying to Orlando for Playlist Live. Didn't he tell you?"

"I thought he was sick, and no"

"Oh he is. I bet he wants to die up there" she says chuckling.

"Oh. Bye Kalynn!"

"Bye Lex!"

She closed the door and I raced home. I saw a plane ticket. And a necklace. As I walk closer I realized that it wasn't a necklace. It was a pass to Playlist.

"Lex you're finally home! We're taking a last minute flight to Orlando. The Koury's paid for it. I packed for you. Let's go!"

I freeze. I open my phone and text him.

"Something bout you Wes. ily see u soon."

He doesn't respond which is kinda obvious. I mean he is on a plane.
-
I get on the airplane in the second row, window seat. I plug in my headphones, get my soft grey, chevron blanket, cuddle next to the wall and take a nice nap.
A few hours later
*bing boo* "We have arrived in Orlando, Florida!"

I wake up and unplugged my earbuds. I yawn as I stretch out my legs by standing up. My neck hurts... I lean it side to side which stretches it out more. I walk out of the plane and I go outside as my mom calls an uber.

"Lex!"

I turn my head to see someone very familiar. Brown hair, kinda short, green eyes.

PATRICIA

"Patty!" I scream running into her arms.

"Lex! What are you doing here?!"

"Playlist! What about you?"

"Just flew in from Texas! I'm driving back to Tampa as soon as my dad gets here. I wish I could go to Playlist! I'm broke."

"Weston got me tickets!"

"How sweet! I want a boyfriend like that!"

I laugh and she has to go. I hug her one last time. She was my internet best friend. Our second time meeting. I don't want to lose her again. Like yea. She's my best friend. I let go and tears flow down my face. I haven't seen her in a year! She hops into a car and the car zooms off into the atmosphere named Florida.

"Lex!"

That voice sounded familiarer. Is that a word? I don't care but I turn around to see Weston!

"Mom cancel that uber!"

Weston pops out of the car until I remember he's sick. "Weston you're sick. Keep da distance," I say. He laughs. Awh, his laugh is so cute.

We hop into the car as my mom sits in the front seat next to Weston's mom. I sit next to Weston and I just feel my right hand holding Weston's left hand. I look at him and he smiles and so do I.

A/N-
100 views! Thank you! Follow my social medias if you want😂
insta @/dse._.laney
Twitter @/dse_laney
Snapchat @/laneyhuckabyyy
Musical.ly @/laneyhuckabyyyy
Younow @/Huckaby.koury
(No slashes tho)
Thank you all so much for 100 views again!