-Suddenly,

I wake up and I walk downstairs to see my mother, watching my every move. She cautiously walks over to me and tell me something I wish I've never heard.

"We're moving to Arizona."

I gasp! "Why mother! Why!" I pause and start balling.

"Your aunt's husband just died, we need to be there for her every single day."

"Why mom! I don't want to leave!" I'm balling as I make the weird sounds I made when I fractured my knee.

"Lexy! It's not your choice! Your poor aunt needs us. Discussion over!" She declares.

"Mom..."

"GO PACK! NOW"

I run upstairs as I try to think what to do. I wanna spend every moment with Weston as possible. I don't want to leave. May won't be effected, but Pey will. Pey, oh Peyton.

I decide to text Weston
(L-Lexy W-Weston)
L- Weston can you come over asap plez.

W-maybe why the sudden turn up?

L-I just need you.

Conversation ends

I walk downstairs as I hear a knock. I open the door and pull Weston inside and drag him to my room. I'm crying still. I can't leave him. I can't let him wait for me either.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

"I'm moving to Arizona!" I say balling.

"That's a problem," he says.

"I wanna spend all my time left with you," I say.

"Lex, I don't understand why you are leaving!" He yells.

"Weston, I don't want to, honest to God. I just don't have a choice," I say balling.

"I don't wanna lose you Lex, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me!" He yells, "I should go."

"That may be for the best," I say as he walks downstairs and out the door.

A/N-
Nearing the end of the book...
-Laney