Chapter ♣ 3

*ATTENTION: Just wanted everyone to know that's reading/read so far, that this book is Rated R. There will and has already been sexual content and explicit language. If you have a problem with it PLEASE DO NOT READ!!! Just wanted to give a fair warning*

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Promise ¥

"Promise. Promise. Promise!" I heard someone close to my ear. I sat up and in the bed and my vision was still adjusting. But from the looks of everything in the dark it was Aj. I huffed and glared at him. "What? Why'd you just interrupt my damn sleep? You know how I am about that shit." I said to him clearly irritated. "I'm sorry baby. Look we need to talk." he said. I rolled my eyes. "Talk about what? When I tried telling you about yourself earlier you didn't even try to communicate."

He climbed into the bed and pulled me close to him. He tried holding onto my hands but I snatched them away. I didn't wanna talk. He had the opportunity to yesterday and he didn't even put forth the effort. I really don't give a damn about what he has to say.

"Baby look at me." he said. I was still looking in the opposite direction. He sighed and gently grabbed my chin to turn and face him. This surprised me because he's never been gentle. Once I was looking at him he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Will you just hear me out?" he asked. I really wanted to just lay down and go back to sleep but I decided to do this just this once.

"Shoot." I told him. "Look I haven't been the best boyfriend and I apologize. It's just I've always had an anger issue and lately I've been stressed about some shit, and I end up takin it out on you. I've never meant to intentionally hurt you and if I could take it back I would. I need to learn how to treat you."

Was he fuckin serious right now? Hold on. Rewind. Pause.

"How can you say your stressed about shit but you act as though this has just recently started? Aj this has been goin on for the past two and a half years. The first year and a half was the only time that you never put your hands on me. Seriously you need some damn help. I'm not gonna be your punching bag anymore. You try and put your hands on me again and see what the fuck happens." I spat at him seriously.

I laid back on the bed and pulled the covers over me. Aj held his head in his hands and was sitting there quiet as a mouse. Two years ago I probably would have felt bad seeing him in a position like that. But now I really don't give a rats ass. I felt him get underneath the covers and wrap his arm around me pulling me into him.

I tried to protest but he's way stronger than I am. We just laid there face to face not saying one word to each other. "Do you love me?" he asked. I scoffed "Are you really askin me this right now?" "Yes. Now answer the question." he said. Of course I loved him. I loved him to the moon and back. But all the shit he's done physically and emotionally he can never do anything to take that back. I hate that I love him so much and that's really my weakness.

"Of course I love you." I told him. A small smile crept across his lips. "I love you too. I haven't heard that in awhile." he said. I shook my head. "Well that should tell your ass somethin." He chuckled and slid his hands lower down my back, trying to be slick and grab my ass. I stopped his hands before they could get there. He smacked his teeth and tried to do it again but I pushed his hands away.

"Why you playin? I can't hold you?" he asked. "You are holding me. You don't need to grab on me or cop a feel." I said. I could see he was gettin irritated but oh well he he deserves it. "Why you denyin a nigga from what I want?" "Because it's rewarded not just given whenever you want it." I said turning away from him.

He roughly jerked me back around and climbed on top of me. "Get off me Aj!" I said with an attitude. He smiled and laughed licking his lips. "Not until I get what I want." Did he really think I'm joking? I'm not givin him nada. "Aj I'm not playing. If you don't get off me I'll squeeze your balls so tight that they pop. I swear to God." I told him. He sat there and laughed like this was a joke.

He leaned down and started kissing on my neck, trailing kisses down to my chest since I had a tank top on. Only god knows how much I've missed this but I can't let myself slip into his mind games. I need to have some kind of self control. "S-stooop Aj." I shakily got out. He kept trailing warm wet kisses from my chest to my stomach as he lifted my shirt upwards. "You know you want it." he said in a husky tone.

Right now I really did and I was trying my best to hold back. We haven't been intimate with each other for the past six months, and all this kissing at touching was turning me on. His lips reached my thighs slowly spreading them apart with his knees. A soft moan left my parted lips as I felt his tounge caressing my inner thighs. Just a few inches from my core that was aching for his touch.

Get a grip Promise!

I felt him tugging at my panties trying to slide them off but I grabbed his hands to stop him. "I can't do this." I told him. He looked me straight in my eyes and I could see they were filled with lust. "Yes you can. Let me take care of you baby." he said softly.

For some reason hearing him say that made me feel some type of way. He's never said anything like this or touched me and taken his time with me, like he's been right now. I'm confused! I don't know whether to take his offer or run away from it. This feels so wrong but yet it feels so right! I'm torn! I looked at him with teary eyes and swallowed hard.

Don't do it Promise! Don't let him use your mind to his advantage,  he's just gonna end up hurting you like always.

I sat up slightly on my elbows brushing my lips against his. He smirked biting his lip as I wrapped my hand behind the back of his head, pulling him down on top of me. I pressed my lips against his and pulled away slowly. "You gon let me take care of you?" he asked smiling. I nodded. He brought his lips back to mine and it's like that flame that use to burn between us was lit once again.

He sucked on my bottom lip as he carassed my breasts. Gently rubbing and squeezing increasing my arousal. I tugged at his basketball shorts and he quickly slid them off, not once breaking away from the intense kiss. He opened his mouth to let our tounges intertwine as he rubbed his growing length against my thin panties.

"Mmm." I moaned into his mouth.  I was getting wetter by the minute and all this teasing wasn't helping. I pulled away from the kiss and reached my hands up to his chest. Running my fingers down his chest to his chisled abs, and stopping at the waistband of his black boxers. I slowly slid them off and felt his length slap against my arm.

I held back a small giggle but I know he heard it. He smiled and slipped a hand into my panties. "Damn." he mumbled. I couldn't help but smile knowing he felt the water works down there. He pulled his hand back out and slid his hands behind my back. He lifted me up and turned me over so I was on my stomach. He pulled my shirt off and then unclasped my bra throwing it somewhere around the room.

I felt his hands start to massage my back and it felt so damn good. His hands went down to my lower back and stopped at my ass. He slapped it making me jump and it stung a little. He leaned ontop of me and whispered into my ear "Lift that ass up." I didn't hesitate and lifted up like he said. I felt him firmly grip my hips and I felt something warm go up and down my slit.

His tongue.

I moaned out in pleasure. Even though I still had my panties on I could still feel everything through them. He kept licking and teasing me until I felt my own juices dripping between my thighs. "Uhh..yesss." I whined. Suddenly the licking stopped and was replaced with a throbbing length teasing my entrance. I had enough of this teasing.

I started grinding against his length which made him groan and tighten his grip against my hips to stop me. I felt him roughly pull my panties to the side and gently ease his way in. I gasped in pleasure as he started stroking. I closed my eyes and let the feeling take over. I missed this. I gripped onto the sheets as he picked up his pace. I started moving my hips to meet his strokes as he thrusted in and out.

I moaned loudly into the pillow at the sheer pleasure Aj was giving me. I was loving every bit of it but as my thoughts wandered while my eyes were shut tight, all I could picture was Amir giving me this pleasure. The more I pictured him giving me these back shots, the more pleasure I felt in spots I never thought was possible.