Chapter ♣ 10

*Three weeks Later*

----------------

Promise ¥

After everything was said and done with Aj, I got all my things from what use to be 'our' house and got my own place. I didn't want to stay with Amir just because of the simple fact that we still haven't made us official. I honestly don't want any type of relationship right now. I just wanna be able to do me and be happy for once.

Aj hasn't contacted me since I left. I guess he really didn't give a damn about me. It still hurts that I ended things with him. I never thought that that day would come, especially not this soon. It's like a piece of me died when I broke up with him.

He's been the only guy I've been serious with. At that almost five years of my life I spent with him. I still love him and I always will. I just wish things didn't have to go the way that they did. I only wish that he would have shown he loved me just the same.

"Babe? Promise?...Promise?!"

"Huh?" I snapped my head in Amir's direction. He had a worried look on his face.

"You aight?"

"Yea...I'm good." I smiled weakly. I knew I was lying to him. But I couldn't get my mind off Aj. I missed him terribly, no matter how bad he treated me sometimes.

"You sure? You seemed out of it just a minute ago." he frowned.

"I'm fine baby. I promise." I told him, standing up to walk over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned in to peck his lips.

"Mmm. What you wanna do today?" Amir smirked, pulling away slowly. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I really just wanna be laid up." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Ain't nothin wrong wit that. I can get some take out for tonight. Plus some junk food. We can watch netflix all day. Or..." he trailed off. I raised an eyebrow.

"Or?" I asked, waiting for him to continue. He smirked and licked his lips.

"We could make our own movie." he smiled devilishly. I giggled.

"I would love to. But I think it's too soon to do anything physical." I told him.

I honestly wanted this relationship to be different. Me and Aj's relationship was basically based off sex and I didn't want that again. But judging on how thick the physical attraction was between me and Amir, I don't know how long the 'waiting' would last. I couldn't deny that I loved the way he touched me, when we played around sometimes.

"I understand. I won't press you to do somethin you don't wanna do." Amir said, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

That's what I love about him.

----

*Four hours later*

Me and Amir had watched three movies so far and I was getting hungry. He was searching through more movies on Netflix when I heard my phone vibrate across the dresser.

I frowned wondering who would be texting me. I don't have any friends so, it could only be one person.

Aj.

Amir didn't seem phased by my phone notification,  so I took it as my time to get up and check it. Once I picked up my phone I unlocked it and saw indeed it was a message from Aj.

From Aj

Look Promise... I know that we ended on bad terms. But to be honest I miss you. I still love you and I wish that things could have been different. I miss your smile. Your voice. Your laugh... But most of all I miss makin love to you.