Never

Peter Pan's PoV:

I walked out, I should go back and comfort her. No, seeing her cry makes me want to cry and she will never see me cry. I shouldn't of let her leave. Stupid, stupid, stupid! "Peter, come here, please" Bailey called, I love the way the she said my name. I walked towards the cave and into my cozy room, "What?" I asked "I don't have any clothes. I need to go home and get some, the outfit you gave me is on my bed" she said "Fine" I said sternly "But I'm going with you" "Ok, let's roll" she said.

********

"How long does it take for you to pack?" I complained. We'd been here for almost half a hour "BAILEY!" screamed at horrid male voice "Get in the closet" she ushered "And no matter, don't come out"

A drunk man walked in my loves room, "THIS HOUSE ISN'T CLEAN! YOU BETTER BE GLAD OPRAH RAN AWAY!" He slurred, yelling.
I haven't the slightest idea who 'Oprah' was and I didn't care. "I'm sorry, daddy" she spoke softly "I got caught up in-"
He stripped the dress off Bailey and her undergarments and you can guess what happened next. I softly cried to myself, hating that Bailey didn't come to me earlier, I now understand why she did what she did. She screamed in pain and begged him to stop but it only got worse. I noticed scars up and down her back and cried harder but didn't dare to make a sound. I want to help her, but she said no matter what happened and I will do as she asks. "I hope you learned your lesson" he said "Me and your mother are going out" he closed the door.
"Bailey..." "I can't walk, Peter" she said "Why?" I asked "Because every time he does that, it takes about a day or two until I can walk" "Oh..." I muttered, I picked up her undergarments and walked over to her "Put these on and iI'll help to put your clothes on" I offered, I stepped back and turned around.
"Done" she said, I turned around to her, she sat on the side of her bed with her head in her hands. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked "Across the hall" she whispered, I walked to the bathroom, grabbed a wash cloth, wet it and went back to her room. I tilted her chin upwards and wiped the make up off her face "You don't deserve that" I said "I always wanted to do that with someone I loved but now that chance is over" she dropped her head again as I finished "And that day will come. After your married...." I said, she chuckled. I put on a smile and walked to closet.

*******

"Wow. You need to pick out my clothes more often" she laughed, I smiled proudly at my work. She wore a black tank top that says "I have issues but that's your problem" on it, what she calls, skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I had brushed she hair and put it up in a 'messy bun'. I helped her to the bathroom and she brushed her teeth and grabbed little squares in what looked like tissue paper "What are those?" I wondered "Extra stuff for my monthly gift" "A monthly gift?...Y'know what, forget it" I said "Ready to go?", she hobbled to me, suit case in one hand, mine in the other.

"Take me to Neverland, Peter"

Authors note:

I can finally walk!!!! Thx you for reading my stupid book. I love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment and vote
(Vomment) lol I'm stupid =^.^=

Oh and tell me ship 'Vomment'

AND what can Bailey and Peter's name be???

Beter?
Pailey?

What do u ship? Tell what me what u think it should be!