Leave

Oh, and your welcome to the people to the people who couldn't sleep after the last chapter:)

=============++++++++===========+

Peter's PoV:

I can't......i just can't believe this. She kissed him first.....i still haven't broke it off with her yet. I took one last look at newly rose sunrise and then got and headed to camp. As I was in sight to the other boys they rushed to me except for Felix, who sat carving some wood into a knife, "Where's, uh, Bailey?" I asked "She's not here, that's for sure" said one boys in the back of the crowd yelled and then they all broke out into yelling things at me, "STOP! I AM GOING TO ASLEEP, NO ONE DISTURB ME UNLESS SHE GETS BACK!" I shouted then started off to my cave. Instantly, Felix dropped everything and followed me "So, what's plan to kill her?" Felix asked "I'm not killing her, I'll just die, it'll be easier" I said "We're not married, the ring isn't on her finger, so we're not even engaged" "Whatever, I'll think of a plan then" Felix said and stomped out. After I laid down, I stared at the ceiling and prayed the ring was on her finger somehow and that she still loved me, because I'm to deep in love to turn back now.

Authors note:

Ok this is just a filler of what's going on in Peter's mind.
Comment to tell me what you ate for breakfast and the first to comment is lucky, as long as they comment about their breakfast....
Next chapter, you will understand why I need it:)
Love u!