Say what?!!!???!

I read some comments about how they never saw Bailey being the truest believer coming:) Let me tell you that this is a messed book. And I'm listening to screamo music as I write this chapter so this chapter may or may not be extra messed up;)

~~~~~~~~•••••••••••~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~•••

Bailey's PoV:

ME??!!?!? DOESN'T THAT MEAN PETER WILL HAVE TO KILL ME?!!

Peter's Pan PoV:

What is that girl telling her? I walked over to them "Bai-" but I stopped to see her panicked face then she ran "BOYS, GET HER!!" I screamed then I bent down next to the girl "What did you tell her?!" I demanded "She's has the heart of the truest believer inside her" she said "So you have to kill her" I sat down with my hands behind my head "When she was born and laid in the little beds at the hospital" she started and I looked at her "I witch had switched her heart with her brothers heart, his name is Henry, he ran away at age eight so he is Bailey's age and he lives in old shack on Elmer Street in Raleigh, North Carolina" she looked into space as she spoke "Your a reader" I said, standing up "A what?" she asked, looking confused "A reader knows all about every person" I told her "That explains why I know so much about you, Peter Nathaniel Mills" she smiled "Don't you dare say that name" I said "And your father's name was Peter Johnson Mills and your mother, oh she was so beautiful, her name was Rose Mills, have you noticed that Felix looks a lot like your brother, Dawson, and Wendy looks identical to your sister, Victoria was it" "SHUT UP!" I screamed "And we can't forget you baby sister, little Maggie, its so sad your parents did give a care in the world for her and crawled out to the road one day and got ran ov-" "Please stop" I begged, tears streaming down my face, "Fine but unless you want to die you better start working on a plan. Bailey could be on the other side of the island for all you know or already dead" with that, she left.

Authors note:

Now, it wasn't that messed up was it?