Girl or Boy?

I've chosen the names;)

//////////::::::::::://////////::::::::::://

"Pr-Pregnant?" he questioned, wiping his mouth with the scratchy napkins, "Yes, I decided to check today while you were out exploring because I've felt very sick lately and the stick thing tested positive" I said "We're going to have a kid, Peter" I smiled then grabbed his hand "I don't want a baby goat, Bailey" he said, I giggled, "Fine, we're having a child, Peter" I said. He stared out the window for the longest time then I smile appeared on his face and he squeezed my hand, "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, and we were answered by a bunch of cheers and Peter got plenty of pats on the back by the men while I got hundreds of hugs by the women. "It's on the house" the manager winked at us "Thank you, sir" I smiled, "Let's go home, babe" I whispered in Peter's ear "Of course" he smiled.

As we walked up the steps to our apartment, finally reaching an elevator. As the doors were closing, a man, about our age ran in and was about to click the button for the sixth floor but noticed it was already clicked. "Ha, I guess we're going to the same place" he laughed and looked over at us................ "Felix?"

"H-How are you here?" I asked

Authors note...MUST READ...

OK, so I have picked the names and by whom:

@LostInTheLyric - The girl's name will be Skye

@Onedirectionluver31 - there will be twins 😉

@CaitlynLindsey - the boy's name will be Andrew

Ok, bye guys❤️