I told ya a new girl was coming 'round;)

Peter's PoV:

Hogwarts? "Bailey, wait" I said, grabbing her hand, just as she was about to speak, Felix ran in screaming "A GIRL HAS BEEN SPOTTED ON THE BEACH!" "Is it Wen-" but he cut me off again "WENDY IS IN HER TREEHOUSE! THE BOY WENT LOOK-" "We got her!" someone cried out in the distance, we all looked at each other and ran. We ran to the camp and I saw a girl, maybe Bailey's age, lay tied down, "Ba-" I started "Bailey?" I looked over at the girl and Bailey sat beside her talking.

Bailey's PoV:

"What's your name?" I asked "All I can remember is K" "Who have you been living with?" I asked "Ashley and Emilee, two fairies, that have been keeping me hidden for such a long time that I decided to leave, to venture out" she said "They told me stories of the bad guys. Hook, Pan, and Pan's followers" "W-What kind of stories about Pan?" I stuttered "About how he's been stealing from the pixie dust tree, how he's killed hundreds of fairies and a mermaid named...uh..., Ariel I think", I put my hand over my mouth in shock "Anything else?" I asked, "How he's dying until he can get the heart of the truest believer" "Do you know who the truest believer is?" my curious side taking over, she sighed then looked back towards me, her brown eyes burning into my green ones, "Its you. Pan just doesn't know it yet"

Authors note:

ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND Ever and ever.....IS PLAYING K! HER NAME IS KRISTIN AND HER WATTPAD NAME IS kristinadams201(no spaces)

Oh, and I told ya a new girl was coming 'round;)