Future

Ok, I'm skipping 3 years ahead.
Let's see what's going on with the Pan's

Bailey's PoV:

I held the stick in my hand.

Yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. It said yes

"Oh my god..." I muttered "Y'know, it's been three years and I'm still not used to this place. Laundry Mats. Who knew" Peter shouted entering our apartment. "PETER!" I called him, "Yeah, babe" he said, I quickly threw the stick in the trash can, "Um, you want to go out for supper tonight?" I asked "McDonald's?" He asked "You know me to well" I smirked and kissed him, "Now go so I can pee" "Ok" "Oh my gosh, Peter! Stop being so stubborn! Leave me alone" I faked "Are you on your period?" he asked "No!" I said.

Yup, no period here. And for awhile, I thought.

"Ok"
He walked out and I broke down, I slid down to the floor, rubbing my stomach.
Why now? Ugh.....
I got back and went to the toilet, "PETER!" I screamed, "BAILEY!" he ran into the bathroom "Oh, babe" he knelt down beside, pulled my hair out my face and rubbed my back, "It's ok, let it out" I puked probably every meal I've every eaten. "I'm going to shower then we can go, ok?" I said "Are you sur-" "I'm positive"

I turned on the hot water and just stood under the shower head. I finally washed and washed my hair, I got out, wrapping the fluffy blue towel around me and walked to our room. I put on a big Falling in Reverse t-shirt and put on black skinny jeans and my white converse high tops. I dried my hair through it up in a messy bun.

"A happy meal and two chicken sandwiches" ordered Peter "Yes sir" said the lady and quickly punched in our order. Five minutes our food was ready and sat in a booth.

"Peter?" I said "Yup" he took a bite of his sandwiches "I'm pregnant"

Authors note::::::::::
Woah, what do you think???

Please comment names and gender and I shall choose one and dedicate that chapter to you.