Her voice

Bailey's PoV:

As we reached the Neverland and back to camp, the boys had set up a fire and some....chicken?

"THEIR BACK!" one yelled and they all came and attacked us in hugs, well mostly me. "Get off her, she can't walk" Peter stated, all the boys jumped off me and got in a small crowd behind Peter, Peter then helped me up and helped me walk to a slightly big rock to sit on near the fire. My thighs throbbed and my legs started shaking, "Are you cold?" Felix asked "I'm in pain" I spoke "Oh...." he walked off knowing he couldn't help. Peter came and sat beside me, I laid my head on his shoulder and whispered "I want to sing" "Ok" he whispered back and then yelled "BAILEY IS GOING TO SING FOR US!" Peter helped to the center of the circle of teenage boys, I stood, kinda nervous, Peter stood a couple feet behind in case I fell over or something. "Ok guys, I'm going to sing a song. It's a bit sad so hold yours tears back" I chuckled "It's about a boy that was never loved as a kid and self harmed growing up, when he got older he started hurting and abusing a girl, mentally, physically, and sexually. He thought this was love, and even though he hurt her she fell hard in love and he soon found out he wasn't loving her and killed himself" I looked back at Peter as I finished, his were filled with sorrow but he shook the feeling off and put that stern look on his face. He looked paler than usual.

I started singing Monster by Meg and Dia.

Felix's PoV (NEWWW POV)

I. WANT. HER
PAN BETTER BACK OFF

Authors note:

OH SNAPITY SNAP SNAP

Felix and Bailey- Failey? Belix?

Pailey or Felix and Bailey?