Why wont you go away?!!!

WARNING SWEARING!!!

Third person pov

He was dead...

Edward burst in the room sweating from frantically running, the door banged into the wall and made a hole. The ex alchemist understood as soon as he entered. Unfortunately he had seen death in many people's eyes to often. He clearly knew the Colonel was nearly gone. He rushed over to him.

" You are not dying on my you bastard!!!" Edward screamed as he laid Roy down flat on the hard wooden floor.

He began CPR, by first placing his finger on his pulse to his head, a small movement was felt. There was still hope. Hawkeye frozen with the fear that she would lose him, sat on the side lines, she covered her mouth as tear streamed down her face.

Edward began chest compressions, using both his hands to press down on the man's chest, hoping to restart his heart. On the fifth compression a sharp crack was herd, this usually happens with CPR. One or more ribs had broken from the force, however Ed continued. He would rather him alive then dead with a few brown ribs, he's had worse before.

" Come on! Open your eyes!" Ed pleaded, the hope of him being alive starting to fade.

Hawkeye sat in shock, physically unable to move, or even scream out in emotional pain.

Then suddenly the man began to cough, he opened his eyes.

" I'm not dying today, no way" Mustang croaked still just hanging onto life.

The metal rattling of the paramedics stretcher sounded as it rolled roughly into the room.

" Quick get him on the stretcher!" The paramedic with light brown hair ordered the other.

Hawkeye suddenly sprang to his side, walking down the stairs beside him as fast as she could.

Through barely open eyes Mustang looked up to Hawkeye looming over him, tears in her eyes.

" It was Fullmetal, wasn't it?" He coughed out, asking who had brought him back.

Hawkeye put her handover her mouth, more tears flowing.
" Yes sir" she told him.

Mustang looked back up to the sky as he was loaded into the ambulance.
" Fullmetal always had a thing for being in the right place at the right time..." He breathed while the doors where shut, Hawkeye jumped in with him.

While the ambulance left, Edward stood on the footpath. His eyes sad and empty, then of all things it began to rain. The cold water drenched his golden hair, making it a little darker. The ex alchemist looked down to his blood covered hands as clothes, that were slowly being washed by the rain. He sighed looking up to the sky.

Is there ever going to be a time where people around me don't die?

Having ran here from the school with no fast way to the hospital, the shorty began to walk back to the school. Hoping to collect Mori, Mustangs brother and his car to transport them to the hospital. Then contact Winry to-.

His thoughts where cut off when a device in his pocket started making sounds. Edward pulled it out of his red coat pocket. A small blue flip phone that Tamaki had given him.

" Oh yeah I forgot I had this" he said to himself before opening it to answer who ever it was.

" WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!" Tamaki's voice could be herd yelling from the other line.

Instantly Eds face grew brighter, happier at the sounds of his friends voice.

" DADDY WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!"Tamaki bellowed.
" WE HERD SIRENS IS EVERYTHING OKAY? OH PLEASE DONT BE HURT? WHAT IF THE WORST HAS HAPPENED-?" The line went quiet save for the sound of Tamaki falling to the floor.

A faint sighing sounds was herd from the other line.
" Hello? Edward?" Kyoya asked from the other line.

" Hey Kyoya" Ed answered, still walking in the rain, his other hand in his pocket.

" Is everything alright? Tamaki is very worried?" The man asked pushing up his glasses.

Ed nodded even though it could not be seen.
" Yeah I guess, listen I need Mori to go to the hospital. It's about his brother, Roy".

~At Oruan high

Kyoya nodded with the occasional 'yes' or 'okay, while Tamaki sat with his knees to his chest in his Emo corner. The twins where trying to get Tamaki to come out, but so far it was unsuccessful.

Honey was eating cake while looking out the window, meanwhile Mori had, had a bad feeling for the last ten minutes. He didn't know exactly why, but he knew something was wrong.

Honey looked up at Mori and instantly understood. Jumping down from his seat the short boy walked over to him, he looked up at his cousin with puppy dog eyes.
" Hey Takashi? What's the matter?" He asked.

The tall man looked down at him, a small broken smile on his face.
" I don't know, I have a bad feeling...".

Haruhi was getting ready to leave when she herd Kyoyas panicked voice from outside the changing room.
She straightened out her light pink top.
" That's werid, Kyoya Sen-Pai rarely gets panicked like this" she said aloud.

Walking out she soon found that everyone was running out, while he passed Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's wrist.

" Hey Sen-Pai! Where re we going?" She asked.

Tamaki glanced back at her.
" The hospital".

___________________

Sorry it's short but I'm lazy

Any requests for what you want to happen?

Ugh I'm so tired....😪