Chapter 4: smile.

Carl held his nose in pain. Enid let a tear roll down her face while still stearing at the door of Ron's house. She spun around to face Carl.

"Oh my god!" She put her hands on his shoulders. "Come with me, we'll get you cleaned up."

Enid helped him back to his house. She kicked the door open and guided him through.

"Rick!?" She called in fright, moments later a noise of footsteps came crashing down the stairs. 

"Shit, what happened?" Asked Rick. "He's bleeding violently!" Rick added.

"Its was only a punch, Ron threw. I'm not saying its ok... but why is he having such a violent bleed?" Asked Enid.

Rick replied with: "When, he was younger," he sat Carl up, put his head back, and handed him a tissue. "He fell in school, and broke his nose, 3 hours in the hospital. The doctors told me and Lori that just the littlest tap on the nose can cause Carl to bleed violently, so the son of a bitch Ron, punched my boy and here we are. If he loses too much blood hes gonna pass out, and in these days, we don't have the equipment to help him while hes out... so this for us is serouisly dangerous for Carl."

Enid took a step back, "he'll be fine though, right?" She asked nervously. Before Rick could answer she was out the door and storming towards Rons house.

When she got there, she kicked the door when she discovered that it was locked. "RON! OPEN UP NOW!" she yelled. Jessie, his mum opened the door.

Enid said nothing and pushed past Jessie. Enid stormed up to Rons room. She pushed the door open and found Ron laying on his bed reading a comic.

"BITCH" She yelled at him, "You BITCH."

Ron stood in front of Enid "How am i BITCH? Awh I'm so sorry, did i hurt your little boyfriend that can't even handle a little punch to the nose?" Enid picked up the pace of her breathing. She wiggled her bottom jaw around seconds before she went to slap him. She lifted her hand and let it fly through the air, but it got desturbed but Rons hand grabbing it.

He looked at her hand. Enid still glaring at him. Ron lifted his other hand up and slapped her across the face, the slap sent pain rushing through her jaw and her left cheek. She pulled her hand away from his tight grip and placed it on her cheek.

Moments after Ron realised what he had done, he covered his  open mouth with his hand,
"Enid I'm---"
"And thats why you're a Bitch, Ron."
"Enid i didnt mean too, I'm so sorry"
Enid just glared at him and a tear rolled down her cheak "No" After saying that Enid walked out of his room.

"Also, Carls not my boyfriend, neither are you"

Savage! Hope you enjoyed!