Chapter 31:

"Come on." Carl said firmly grabbing Enid roughly by the fore arm. Enid pulled away.

"Carl," Enid said softly.

"Yes." Carl said standing behind her.

"You just shot him and now you expect everything to be normal." Enid shivers.

"He was gonna die anyway." Carl said sightly getting angrier.

"Stop shouting at me Carl!" Enid yelled out. She turned to face him.

"Piss off!" She screamed. Carl just stood there. Enid looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Just. Go." She snapped.

"I don't get why your so upset-"

"JUST GO!" Enid screamed interrupting Carl.

Carl sighed and left.

Enid collapsed on the floor in a state and curled up into a tiny ball. She sobbed into her knees, leaving tear stains on her jeans.

3 hours later

Enid was on watch out for the group, she was standing on the guard post wearing a white top and grey jeans. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

She sighed as she threw stones out side the walls. She looked around Cropswell to see if anything more interesting was happening around there.

She saw Carl standing on his porch, looking at her. She quickly turned away and pretended she didn't see him.

She continued to throw rocks outside the walls. She grabbed a
Peice of paper and some sellotape. She wrote on the peice of paper.

Hi, meet at stationery room in 10.

She made sure the note was firmly stuck on the rock before she threw it to Carl.

Carl picked it up and smiled at it, he then looked back up and Enid standing on the guard post.

"What?" Carl said while locking the stationery door. Enid walked over to him and hugged him. Carl instantly hugged back.

"Can we not fight?" Enid asked still tight in the hug.

"I don't like it either." Carl said hugging on tighter.

"I love you..." Enid whispered to him.

"I love you too." Carl replied.

Carl slightly pulled away from the hug but still had his arms loose around Enid's waist. Enid smiled at him as she still had her arms lightly tangled around his neck.

Carl slowly leant in for a kiss, that soon turned into a make out.

Enid gently pulled away. "What if you get sick?" Enid said worrying. Carl shook his head. "It wouldn't matter." He whispered just before making out with her again.

They gently pulled away from each others kiss and looked down.
"Thank you." They both said at the same time.

They laughed before pulling away from each others loose hug. Enid felt her figers colliding with Carls, to hold hands. Theu smiled at each other.

"I feel a bit better." Enid said with a small giggle.

Carl smiled at her and winked. "Good."