*Chapter One*

(a/n) So this is my very first story ever to go in public. And my first Wattpad Story. Im only 11 yrs old and your probably wandering how the fudge does dis girl know what creepypasta is? Answer is: I don't even know.

TO THE STORY..
      You were walking on the playground (you are only 6 yrs old) "(y/n)!" You heard Your Mommy yell, "Time to go home!"
She said. As you ran to your mommy, your (f/c) dress flapped like a cape. "Ok mommy! (^^), You said. (Your an only child and your parents loved you and couldn't ask for a better child Well that's what you think...) You got in the small Honda civic. When you got home, Your Daddy came home from work and was very tired. "Hey Sweetheart" he said to you as he picked you up and swung you in a circle. You giggled.

---*Dads POV*---
      "Hey Sweetheart" I said as I picked up my beautiful daughter and swung her in a circle. She giggled. "Heelllo Pumpkin!" I said to my Wife (m/n). My wife is making dinner at the moment. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind and whisper into her ear "Ready to get rid of that horrible child". "Yep" she whispered back.

---*Regular POV*---
      While We ate dinner mommy and daddy, Started a conversation by saying, "(y/n), we are going to the park again tomorrow, this time we will have a pic nic and daddy will be there" they said at the same time. (a/n) Isn't it obvious what they are doing here?  ... After dinner I got really tired and told mommy I was ready to go to bed. I slipped on (f/c) nightgown. I lied down in bed and mommy tucked me in and kissed my forehead as I slowly drifted of to sleep...

___________________________________________
Authors note
Hey I hope you guys are enjoying this story very much. This is my first story so no haters please.
Im such a Derp of course im gonna have haters. :P Well this is first chapter hope you enjoy!:D
                                                                                                                                  ~Hannah aka HMS