*Chapter 4*

I woke up on a couch in a house I didn't recognize. "Mommy, Daddy?" I asked around. Just then a little girl walked in, she was very pretty. She had brown curly hair and big green eyes and pale bruised,scarred,and bloodied skin. "Hi Im Sally,you must be new here so am I, In fact I only came her 3 days ago"she said with a big smile. But not as big as the teenagers smile who walked in next. "Hi Jeff, Will you play with me?"Sally asked. Then Jeff looked at you, "Slender!", "She's Awake" He yelled. Then all the sudden A poof of colorful smoke appeared, and Jeff face palmed.
"Not you, Splendor",Jeff said. "I just came to see the child, I love children."
Said a very tall man in a polkadot tuxedo and no face. I giggled because Sally was hugging The man's leg and looked like a leach. "What's so funny?" I pointed at Sally on his leg and kept giggling. "Okay Sally you can get off now, Uncle Splendy need to check this poor child, after what her Dad did." Sally got off of Splendors leg quickly. He walked over to me and put his hand on my forehead to see how warm I was, "No fever", "Child do you know what your Dad tried to do to you." I shook my head no. Just then a voice said "Splendor, my brother where is the child?". I saw another man just like Splendor but he had a black tuxedo instead of a polkadot one. Splendor moved and disappeared with his colorful smoke and the other man walked up. "What is your name child?" He asked giving me an apple juice box."(y/n)" I was able to mutter. Another poof of smoke appeared and another man with a tuxedo came in. "Trendor", Not all of you had to come." Slender said. "I came to see what the child is wearing, and if she needs new clothes". ;-). "Yes Trendor, she does need new clothes leave her alone!" Slender said. "Well, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed, Child when Slendy, here takes care of you we will be going on a hell of a shopping trip. "Trendor! Leave!" Poof. He's gone.